Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

53 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Blockhead voting libdem and calling others stupid.

I end my case

What is your case again? I seem to remember it was being able to argue ZERO points and people supporting the same ideals as you calling you stupid.

When unable to defend or explain you own position jump on an irrelevance.

3 accounts on here? 3?  What a sad cunt ? do you agree with yourself and everything on private messages? ?

2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

What is your case again? I seem to remember it was being able to argue ZERO points and people supporting the same ideals as you calling you stupid.

When unable to defend or explain you own position jump on an irrelevance.

3 accounts on here? 3?  What a sad cunt ? do you agree with yourself and everything on private messages? ?

Wrong again i don't have 3 but as all your other posts on here are lies one more wont matter.

second one not posted on for about 7 years as well.

57 minutes ago, caledonia said:

No argument so call posters stupid

you do know stupid people have the same 1 vote as everyone else.

I am saying other posters who support what you do called you stupid?  Being too stupid to understand that proves my point.

"No argument"? ... you literally responded to ZERO points. I think you must be a teenager or something that is out of his depth. 

If not i feel sorry for those that look after you .. must be hard work. 

Still ... "Tories" . That superb political argument of yours. 

3 accounts? ... ?

1 minute ago, caledonia said:

Wrong again i don't have 3 but as all your other posts on here are lies one more wont matter.

second one not posted on for about 7 years as well.

2 we know of. Definitely the sort of sad cunt who would have more. 

All my other posts are lies? Nope just facts you dont have the brain to respond to . You dont see the difference.

Its because you are a failure of a man . Thats the reason why ?

Blockhead makes some valid points, to be fair. Where I disagree with him is on his choice of alternative to the SNP. After the EU referendum they were even more sycophantic than Krankie MacMerkel was, in refusing to accept the UK-wide result. So much so, that at every election from June 2016 to December 2019, they campaigned on a false prospectus (unchallenged by the compliant Unionist media, of course) of "keeping Scotland in both unions"... but simultaneously demanding a second EU referendum, whilst saying with a straight face that Scotland should not have a second vote. This proves they are neither liberal nor democratic.

I said several times during this four year period that the Lib Dems, far from on the verge of a comeback, are in danger of being a complete irrelevance, as they cannot keep us in both unions. They must choose which of the two they like best. They always argued that they were the most Europhile mainstream party of them all. If that is true, then should they not be backing the SNP bid to leave Westminster and rejoin the EU? On the contrary, they have doubled down on Scotland remaining in the UK, ergo they must accept the Brexit result. Where does that leave them then? If they double down on Unionism for a UK outside Europe, then they are merely Poundshop Tories.

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nobody can defend him. It was expertly managed by the 30 year old and the truth is out there. Anybody who tries to twist this has an agenda and/or is so mentally ill they will convince themselves of something that is not true, the classic case of making up (fabricate) a denial and a lie and convincing themselves that they believe the mistruth they just invented.

Saw it on Thursday but it was better the second time, isolated on its own like this. 

Being so brutally exposed as not having a fucking clue would've been the end of politicians in days gone by. However we're now in an age where being correct is unimportant. 

We've got a racist, misogynist liar as PM and the same as president of the USA. 

Ross is horrendous. The Tories would've been better asking Tank Commander Ruth to stay on. She's a horrific human but Uber unionists seem to like her. 

7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Not taking sides here but I'm part of the 'supply chain' and will get absolutely fuck all support from either government. You need to have a 'rateable value' to get a grant and I don't have a business premises. 

Aye, I’m open but basically nae cunt fae 70% of the population of Scotland, everyone in Wales and over half of England plus the rest of the world can’t visit. And if they do they can’t have a pint inside anywhere.

So I had 3 guests last night. Probably just going to close for the season soon, apart fae weekends and days I’ve already got the odd booking. 

Nae fucking point. 

30 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye, I’m open but basically nae cunt fae 70% of the population of Scotland, everyone in Wales and over half of England plus the rest of the world can’t visit. And if they do they can’t have a pint inside anywhere.

So I had 3 guests last night. Probably just going to close for the season soon, apart fae weekends and days I’ve already got the odd booking. 

Nae fucking point. 

Fucking nightmare. I'm lucky in that if I'm not earning I've no outgoings at least. 

It's doing no cunt any good either. 

I see some Unionists are still clutching the "once in a generation" straw. Not only was no such promise made, the rule of democracy is that you cannot bind the hands of your successors. Additionally, NI is allowed one every seven years, as per the Belfast Agreement.

The Act of Union, if I'm not mistaken, forbids preferential treatment given to individual constituent members, so if NI is allowed to revisit the constitutional question after seven years, ergo Scotland has that same right. 

Of course, cynics may ask why the establishment are far less concerned at letting NI go, but remain hellbent on keeping Scotland.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I see some Unionists are still clutching the "once in a generation" straw. Not only was no such promise made, the rule of democracy is that you cannot bind the hands of your successors. Additionally, NI is allowed one every seven years, as per the Belfast Agreement.

The Act of Union, if I'm not mistaken, forbids preferential treatment given to individual constituent members, so if NI is allowed to revisit the constitutional question after seven years, ergo Scotland has that same right. 

Of course, cynics may ask why the establishment are far less concerned at letting NI go, but remain hellbent on keeping Scotland.

It only seems to apply to one side as well

7-F4960-CE-F52-C-4-B39-A8-FC-929-B176-A81915-A12-C-5-E3-B-48-F7-B0-B8-B0-BB574-D

• Downvote 1