Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

14 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

fully grown men on here getting their knickers in a twist daily 

She’s just a wee wifie lol

I didn't used to mind her until this coronavirus nonsense. She needs to fuck off out the public eye for a while, let the scientist cunts do the stupid briefings, let that baldy boy do the lockdown announcements (more lockdown) every Tuesday or whatever and get to fuck. 

She could do a Boris and pretend she's got it, that'd buy her a wee holiday. Her wee mannerisms and turns of phrase really fucking do my cunt in now. 

"we must remember that behind these statistics there are families who've lost loved ones blah blah blah" I don't need told that you stupid fucking cunt, just fucking shut your hole and get the fucking pubs open. 4 fucking months since I had a pint in my local, 4 fucking months!! 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I didn't used to mind her until this coronavirus nonsense. She needs to fuck off out the public eye for a while, let the scientist cunts do the stupid briefings, let that baldy boy do the lockdown announcements (more lockdown) every Tuesday or whatever and get to fuck. 

She could do a Boris and pretend she's got it, that'd buy her a wee holiday. Her wee mannerisms and turns of phrase really fucking do my cunt in now. 

"we must remember that behind these statistics there are families who've lost loved ones blah blah blah" I don't need told that you stupid fucking cunt, just fucking shut your hole and get the fucking pubs open. 4 fucking months since I had a pint in my local, 4 fucking months!! 

She's in a no win situation with this though. If she didn't do her daily briefings, people would complain that she doesn't give a fuck. When she does do them, people complain that she's on TV all the time.  I personally don't see the point in her doing the daily briefings unless she's got something important to tell us. No point her being there to tell us the figures and repeat the same lines over and over again "And let's not forget that these figures aren't just numbers, these are peoples parents, friends, family..." we get it!

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Just don't watch her briefings Moobster. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

It's bizarre having the SNP on the committee, they're always going to back her despite the evidence, it's more corrupt then North Korea.

As opposed to having only Labour/Tory/Green?

What do you think the result would be then?

45 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Baillie has been the only one who has actually said something absolutely relevant. Sturgeon was absolutely squirming at her line of questioning

Can still smell the foost from her skin folds though

Baillie has been very good. She clearly has a strong desire to "get" Sturgeon but if there's no wrongdoing she'll fail. Just the way it should be