Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

35 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

All you god believers should have a square go to. Muslims would batter the fuck out of you lot. Then abidy would bolt when they seen those monks that set themsel on fire. 

Muslims are also God believers. The same God as Christians and Jews believe in

But a mass square go seems a reasonable way to sort out their differences. 

12 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Think you are on the wrong lines re Jordon but he is a nasty piece of work

Had never heard of Jordon Henderson until 10 minutes ago. A quick google and an article in the Sun including his pic appeared. Seems a total bellend tbh. But also looks like a blind, one armed, half-starved Somalian kid could boot 9 shades of shit out him. My money's on Cherry

4 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

It's already happening on Twitter, they identify as "Minor Attracted Persons" and freely platform their sick, vile ways. Conversely, saying women don't have penises has you labelled a "transphobia" and banned from there. I've never had a Twitter account and refuse to. Hopefully others will vote with their feet (tweet?) and leave. It's also well known that BBC Question Time poster boy Tatchell advocates and promotes sex with children, as have ex-Labour MPs, so it's no secret and arguably, my giving a timescale is futile, as it's already here. 

The alphabet soup activists are like parasites. Give an inch and they take a mile, yet the more concessions they receive, far from being placated in any way, the more militant they become.

Any links to the minor attracted persons?

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not corrupt at all. Getting their house in order.  All very right wing press just now the whole ' bring down the SNP' agenda.

Notice how it lacks depth nor substance. Pissing in the wind. 

Dearie me.

Refusing to appear at the Salmond enquiry.

Refusing to hand over documents to the Salmond enquiry.

Sacking any MP who speaks out against trans or LGBT.

Yep getting their house in order.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 3
18 hours ago, Joe pike said:

SNP falling apart.

Another front bench mp Neal Hanvey has been sacked for helping to raise funds to sue Mp Kirsty Blackman regarding LBGT rights.

The whole party is corrupt.

Its the closest thing I have ever seen to a genuinely totalitarian party.

And they are totally shot through with corrupt weasels, liars and predatory perverts. 

Remember predator Derek MacKay MSP of the SNP?  The Police finished their whitewash enquiry into him 11 months ago.  Yet, the SNP *still* havent finished theirs (they obviously dont intend to).

Nicola's wee pet, she has protected him the entire time, following his pursuit of a child on social media. 

He was allowed to resign his cabinet post rather than be sacked, to pick up a golden handshake payment.  He has received wages ever month since then, despite never returning to Parliament.  Apparently he has claimed nearly 12 grand in expenses since the scandal also.

Meanwhile the press and other parties say nothing.

They are also trying hard to stymy the Salmond investigation, on a "slow walk" hoping the election arrives before they finish - meaning it gets canned without a conclusion.

Surely one of the most corrupt regimes you would find. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
On 2/4/2021 at 2:48 PM, Jocky Balboa said:

It's already happening on Twitter, they identify as "Minor Attracted Persons" and freely platform their sick, vile ways. Conversely, saying women don't have penises has you labelled a "transphobia" and banned from there. I've never had a Twitter account and refuse to. Hopefully others will vote with their feet (tweet?) and leave. It's also well known that BBC Question Time poster boy Tatchell advocates and promotes sex with children, as have ex-Labour MPs, so it's no secret and arguably, my giving a timescale is futile, as it's already here. 

The alphabet soup activists are like parasites. Give an inch and they take a mile, yet the more concessions they receive, far from being placated in any way, the more militant they become.

You are dead right Jocky.

They have been testing the boundaries on this for decades now, trying to determine the most socially acceptable way to promote this perversion.

You already mentioned Tatchell, and remember paedophile groups were a part of the gay rights scene until the 1980s, even speaking at conferences etc. Things went even further in Germany where the Green Party there campaigned for paedophile rights, again in the 80s.  They have later apologised, but only the clear the slate before trying again.  (There is a strong association between green parties and lgbt activism across europe, including in holyrood).

Given the relative success they have had at simply decrying any question or objection as "bigotry" they will probably try and frame opposition to padeos as being ageist.

And all this in plain sight.

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

How confused are the 5% of conservative and Unionist party voters that voted for independence?
and the 14% of snp voters that voted against. 

You can be any party and prefer independence or any party and against.

iI know a few Labour voters who hate the SNP but would vote for independence always.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Joe pike said:

SNP falling apart.

Another front bench mp Neal Hanvey has been sacked for helping to raise funds to sue Mp Kirsty Blackman regarding LBGT rights.

The whole party is corrupt.

Hanvey was 2 years above me at High School. Quiet, unassuming guy. Shy even. He moved down south fairly soon after qualifying as a nurse, I knew he climbed the ladder steadily and was on the managerial side. No one was more shocked than me to find out he had moved back to Scotland and had entered into politics...initially as a councillor and then selected as a parliamentary candidate. 

I was even more shocked to then find out what he said a couple of years prior to this that led to his suspension from the SNP, albeit he still won the seat as an Independent. He was never so outspoken in school. 

However he absolutely has my support for what he has done that has led to him being sacked after 3 days as SNP vaccination spokesman. The Trans lobby, for such a tiny minority, just cannot shut it's face and demanding ever more concessions. Some dangerous....like prescribing puberty blockers to children who apparently can decide they are of the opposite sex 6-8 years before they are actually considered mature enough to vote for a politician or party making the laws about it. What's being proposed puts trans rights over women's rights. This van't be right in any society.

Sadly it looks like the SNP is starting to tear itself apart. I'm an unashamed nationalist but what is going on in the party right now is a far bigger threat to independence than anything the opposition parties can throw at it.

• Upvote 1

The (excellent) Spectator Magazine (or which Andrew Neil is the chairman) has successful appealed to a court to allow a fuller release of the Alex Salmond evidence the SNP-led enquiry has refused to look at.

The Spectator and other sources had already published the evidence - and every enquiry member knows what is in it - but the enquiry was formally hiding behind 'legal issues' to disallow the evidence.  Hopefully this should force their hand.

The enquiry has been trying to run down time to the election to avoid a conclusion.,  So far it has managed not to interview most of the central figures in the case and has refused to consider important evidence.  Its the fucking opposite of an enquiry and Scotland's shame.

Meanwhile, that boot Sturgeon was demanding that  Alex Salmond be "compelled to appear" as if he was the one doing all the ducking and diving.  More efforts at misdirection & distraction from seaweed.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2

This shouldn't be painted as Salmond trying to get out of appearing. I am pretty certain he wants to have his say. However to swear under oath to tell the whole truth when doing so would put him in contempt of court is bit nuts. Catch 22.

I've seen the now redacted section 26 of Salmond's written submission. Pretty damming if true. Would make it hard for Sturgeon to carry on, surely? 

As Clydeside has suggested, it's a sham of an inquiry.

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

The (excellent) Spectator Magazine (or which Andrew Neil is the chairman) has successful appealed to a court to allow a fuller release of the Alex Salmond evidence the SNP-led enquiry has refused to look at.

The Spectator and other sources had already published the evidence - and every enquiry member knows what is in it - but the enquiry was formally hiding behind 'legal issues' to disallow the evidence.  Hopefully this should force their hand.

The enquiry has been trying to run down time to the election to avoid a conclusion.,  So far it has managed not to interview most of the central figures in the case and has refused to consider important evidence.  Its the fucking opposite of an enquiry and Scotland's shame.

Meanwhile, that boot Sturgeon was demanding that  Alex Salmond be "compelled to appear" as if he was the one doing all the ducking and diving.  More efforts at misdirection & distraction from seaweed.

The enquiry is made up of 4 SNP msp's,1 labour ,2 Tory and 2 greens who are the SNP's pet poodles.

Totally corrupt.

45 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

The enquiry is made up of 4 SNP msp's,1 labour ,2 Tory and 2 greens who are the SNP's pet poodles.

Totally corrupt.

That is clearly not true there are no Greens on it and not two Tories either

4 SNP

1Lib Dem

1 Tory

1 Labour

and 1 Independent who used to be in the Green party substituting for someone else who is on maternity leave  

49-D366-A2-C9-D5-4-C15-909-E-7-B9-EB35-D