Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Jeanne Freeman isn't the best example of good governance, to be fair, she's a lifelong practising Communist (look it up if you don't believe me, she was an activist in Marxist nutjob organisations well into her 30's, before getting her commie claws into New Labour and Jack McConnell). 

I see the SNP also have a Communist Rastafarian put forward for the next election. Why not, eh? Every other shade of extreme left weirdo has their snout in the trough and the SNP are the safest meal ticket on the gravy train right now, with such pathetic (nonexistent) opposition. 

SNP under Murrells = New Labour Mk.II

27 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Jeanne Freeman isn't the best example of good governance, to be fair, she's a lifelong practising Communist (look it up if you don't believe me, she was an activist in Marxist nutjob organisations well into her 30's, before getting her commie claws into New Labour and Jack McConnell). 

I see the SNP also have a Communist Rastafarian put forward for the next election. Why not, eh? Every other shade of extreme left weirdo has their snout in the trough and the SNP are the safest meal ticket on the gravy train right now, with such pathetic (nonexistent) opposition. 

SNP under Murrells = New Labour Mk.II

Never realised Freeman had such a past.

In the Communist party for years then joined the Labour Party for years.

Set up a company called Freeman Associates who managed to get a lot of work off Scot Gov.

Been appointed to multiple boards all funded by public money.

Msp since 2016 for the SNP.

Plenty taxpayers money there.

Freeman is retiring from the Parliament at the May election. 

Actually nearly a quarter of the MSPs are doing so. Quite a few "big" names going......Ruth Davidson, Iain Gray, Roseanna Cunningham, Ken Macintosh, Freeman.

I'd love to know if Salmond would trade independence for bringing down Sturgeon and Murrell.

52 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Freeman is retiring from the Parliament at the May election. 

Actually nearly a quarter of the MSPs are doing so. Quite a few "big" names going......Ruth Davidson, Iain Gray, Roseanna Cunningham, Ken Macintosh, Freeman.

I'd love to know if Salmond would trade independence for bringing down Sturgeon and Murrell.

Without a doubt Salmonds no 1 priority is to destroy Sturgeon and Murrell.

12 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

I would love to see the actual stats behind that rather than sound bites. If it is true, then fair play. 

He won't have any. Last time he tried to prove anything to me he shared 5 year old propaganda from "wings over Scotland". Out of date / biased as fuck and wrong are the sort of "facts" he likes to share.

He also doesn't understand how easy it is to counter anything he says. If he is talking about inequalities and claiming the SNP are amazing at addressing these :

E.G. 

- Healthy Life Expectancy in Scotland has dropped to 61 years on average across the whole country and in the most deprived areas 47 years of healthy life (compared to 73 for a neighbour in an affluent postcode). This gap has got bigger consistently under the SNP.

- Adults in Scotland's poorest communities are 3 times more likely to have poor mental health , this has increased under the SNP in the past 5 years.

- On every measure - healthy life expectancy, heart disease, mental health, alcohol and drug deaths, the statistics prove the gap is widening between rich and poor areas in Scotland, year on year, worse and worse.

Source - the Scottish Government's own chief statistician , published on the Scottish Government's website.

I can't wait for Caledonia to share another random quote or statistic backed up by fuck all ?

As he loves comparisons to England (his and the SNP's own defence of any of the shit they produce.. find a statistic from ANY area they can twist against England) he may have noticed Scotland is the worse in Europe for drugs deaths. I'm sure the fact the SNP "apologised" (eventually) to this is enough for him.

• Downvote 1
50 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

He won't have any. Last time he tried to prove anything to me he shared 5 year old propaganda from "wings over Scotland". Out of date / biased as fuck and wrong are the sort of "facts" he likes to share.

He also doesn't understand how easy it is to counter anything he says. If he is talking about inequalities and claiming the SNP are amazing at addressing these :

E.G. 

- Healthy Life Expectancy in Scotland has dropped to 61 years on average across the whole country and in the most deprived areas 47 years of healthy life (compared to 73 for a neighbour in an affluent postcode). This gap has got bigger consistently under the SNP.

- Adults in Scotland's poorest communities are 3 times more likely to have poor mental health , this has increased under the SNP in the past 5 years.

- On every measure - healthy life expectancy, heart disease, mental health, alcohol and drug deaths, the statistics prove the gap is widening between rich and poor areas in Scotland, year on year, worse and worse.

Source - the Scottish Government's own chief statistician , published on the Scottish Government's website.

I can't wait for Caledonia to share another random quote or statistic backed up by fuck all ?

As he loves comparisons to England (his and the SNP's own defence of any of the shit they produce.. find a statistic from ANY area they can twist against England) he may have noticed Scotland is the worse in Europe for drugs deaths. I'm sure the fact the SNP "apologised" (eventually) to this is enough for him.

27943418-1620-4-E1-D-BFCD-B136-CECFB50-F

6 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

And he’s a pish linesman (love Glen Campbell) 

Don’t mention anyone called Campbell in the politics thread the unionists hate him because of what it says in image below.

Do you know they would never ever look at that vile cretinous wings website until they see something against the SNP on it and they are all over it like flies on a shit. 

B1-DA70-FE-D751-4411-B526-378-DA6248-F25

• Dildo 3
9 hours ago, caledonia said:

Another one in a very prominent place

5-E0-ADF15-8-E82-4404-8-BAB-38-F3-A264-F

Double it?  Fuck it, why not quadruple it and then give everyone two pensions?

If the idea is to make empty promises to the naive, based on billboard slogans, why limit yourself to doubling it? Swing for the fences, its not as if any justification will be required.

The glib slogan does not take account of benefits like the NHS and free/subsidised OAP public transport, which other people do not enjoy even where they have higher pensions.

I might vote for independence myself, if the SNP could fill in the perennial blank in their scheme:

Vote for Independence --->  ???? ----> the streets are paved with gold and everyone has money coming out their arse.

Its tempting, but I always pause at the ???? (as do the SNP).

On 2/16/2021 at 9:24 PM, Parklife said:

He's an absolute fucking arsehole and does more harm to the independence cause than good. 

I don't know much about the wings guy tbh, but in my experience that camp of indy supporters are much less objectionable than Sturgeon and co.

For a start, they appear capable of rational thought, are not in thrall to weirdos and perverts, and take a poor view of politicians lying and scheming.