Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

9 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I wonder how many gypit teuchters will still vote Tory at the next election? More than many are predicting, I suspect. Scotland isn't as left wing as the Murrells make out, but then again, neither are they. Troughers to the end.

I'll be voting Conservative, it's the only way Sturgeon and her far left goons can be stopped, we're heading to a nanny state dictatorship.

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

SNP will get 45-50% of the vote and be very close to an outright majority. Add in the greens and there'll be a pro-Indy majority for sure. 

Then it's time for Sturgeon to put on her big boy pants and tell Westminster there's going to be a referendum whether they like it or not. 

Do you think she will? Think they are worried after the shambles in Catalonia? 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

I see Sturgeon has decreed the EU flag is to fly from Scottish government buildings.  LOL what a beaut

Been reading the daily mail its lies and would you rather have the Hun flag (the butchers apron)

Its also the council of Europe flag of which we are still members - go look it up if you want

20 hours ago, caledonia said:

Don’t mention anyone called Campbell in the politics thread the unionists hate him because of what it says in image below.

Do you know they would never ever look at that vile cretinous wings website until they see something against the SNP on it and they are all over it like flies on a shit. 

B1-DA70-FE-D751-4411-B526-378-DA6248-F25

literally mentioned on here the other day, 

interested in finding out what the other pro-independence sites are that he's competing with...I notice his site traffic (and thus his income) has taken a nose dive prior to this month, and there he goes attacking people for no reason and all the sound 'civic nationalists' like you are straight on board again, plays you lot like a fiddle.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You don’t want to leave the corrupt guffs because you hate weegies more? 

That can’t be true - surely you have a better answer than that ?!? 

Well for starters I don't want to rejoin the E.U. and be pushed around by France and Germany.

What's the point in breaking away from the UK and rejoining that corrupt organisation.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

So, you don’t want to be pushed around by the Germans or French because you prefer to be pushed around by the guffs? (Who are very corrupt ATM) who you like better than weegies/fellow jocks? 

ok

got your answer 

anyone else? 

Tying them up in knots, mobz.

Whoever them are. Wonder if they know themselves.

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

"Scotland would be welcome in the EU" 

Removes a scaremonger that the No campaign (ironically) used last time. 

In 2014 it was a fact
Subsequent events have altered that but I wouldn't decribe it as scaremongering to state facts at the time.
If brexit has surely taught us one thing it is that when people say its scaremongering or project fear etc it tends to end up being reality.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
16 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Question 

why do some dons fans (^) want to stick with the guffs and lick their bumholes? 

are you asking me?

firstly, lets start with me rejecting the premise of your question.
secondly, as regards my current thinking on independence, it is a complex issue around philosophy, identity, practicality, finance, and many other issues, that I could get put forth that would be a lengthy answer, but nothing about any posts you've made tells me you'd be interested in reading it.

I'm sure a pithy retort or meme from the peanut gallery will appear shortly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2