Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

How can he give evidence when the entire process is set up to exclude key evidence and thus protect the insidious behaviour of those who set him up? Regardless of which side of the constitutional question we may be on, this shyte is making Scotland look like a porridge and bananas republic. 

Hopefully when this is done the Poundshop Ceaucescus will be out on their arse. They can take their faeces frollicker, transcult nutjobs with them.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Only if he’s allowed to give his entire evidence and not an edited version 

I thought the redacted version was only for the press. The committee will have full access to the whole document so no reason for him not to appear.

He's playing Sturgeon, Holyrood and the press like violins

16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I thought the redacted version was only for the press. The committee will have full access to the whole document so no reason for him not to appear.

He's playing Sturgeon, Holyrood and the press like violins

“After a legal clarification, the committee referred the matter to the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body which concluded that "on balance" it would be possible for the document to be published.

The submission was finally published on Monday evening, but it prompted the Crown Office to raise "grave concerns".
The parliament later removed one of the documents and republished the submission in another form, which in turn led to Mr Salmond announcing he could not appear at the evidence session scheduled for Wednesday.”

1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

The fat cunt knows he’s finished and trying to inflict as much damage as possible as he goes down in flames.

That's for sure. 

I think he may well have right to feel aggrieved but I'd guess that the grand conspiracy from the FM to set him up for rape that all the weirdos on here are hoping for will be well wide of the mark. 

• Dildo 2

It is clear that Sturgeon is deploying a corrupt legal system at every turn to block Salmond's evidence. 

Regardless of what you think of him, he is correct that there is no healthy separation between the SNP, Scottish Government, Crown Office, Police Scotland, civic Scotland, Scottish media etc.  They are all essentially tentacles of Sturgeon. 

On Monday she said Salmond had produced "no evidence" for his claims, yet her government had then made 58 separate interventions to block or delay the SNP-led inquiry accessing information.

When the Inquiry finally published Salmond's submission - only thanks to the Spectator magazine, which had already published it, going to court to show publishing was allowed - Sturgeon instigated yet another intervention to spoil the use of the documents.

This is a real disgrace and an embarrassment. Sturgeon expects to get away with it, as she knows her "low information" supporters will back her anyway.  Many are probably completely unaware of any of these proceedings, over years, and the ones who are simply parrot her own propaganda.  You can easily identify them as the tweets and soundbites are identical.

Salmond just wants to come and give his evidence without interference.  That is not unreasonable and, if he is allowed to do so, then the sooner the matter will end.

The salutary lesson from all this is to note what a corrupt tin-pot nation Independent Scotland would be, due to it being so politically immature and rotten to the core.

So far, Scotland has received about £12 billion extra UK money to help with coronavirus,  on top of benefiting from outstanding UK vaccine performance.  Yet still corrupt separatists remain popular, people who have answers for nothing, couldn't run a menage and only care about power. 

The general lack of BBC news scrutiny on this, especially at UK level, is astonishing.   Meanwhile BBC Scotland could be called BBC Sturgeon.

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

It is clear that Sturgeon is deploying a corrupt legal system at every turn to block Salmond's evidence. 

Regardless of what you think of him, he is correct that there is no healthy separation between the SNP, Scottish Government, Crown Office, Police Scotland, civic Scotland, Scottish media etc.  They are all essentially tentacles of Sturgeon. 

On Monday she said Salmond had produced "no evidence" for his claims, yet her government had then made 58 separate interventions to block or delay the SNP-led inquiry accessing information.

When the Inquiry finally published Salmond's submission - only thanks to the Spectator magazine, which had already published it, going to court to show publishing was allowed - Sturgeon instigated yet another intervention to spoil the use of the documents.

This is a real disgrace and an embarrassment. Sturgeon expects to get away with it, as she knows her "low information" supporters will back her anyway.  Many are probably completely unaware of any of these proceedings, over years, and the ones who are simply parrot her own propaganda.  You can easily identify them as the tweets and soundbites are identical.

Salmond just wants to come and give his evidence without interference.  That is not unreasonable and, if he is allowed to do so, then the sooner the matter will end.

The salutary lesson from all this is to note what a corrupt tin-pot nation Independent Scotland would be, due to it being so politically immature and rotten to the core.

So far, Scotland has received about £12 billion extra UK money to help with coronavirus,  on top of benefiting from outstanding UK vaccine performance.  Yet still corrupt separatists remain popular, people who have answers for nothing, couldn't run a menage and only care about power. 

The general lack of BBC news scrutiny on this, especially at UK level, is astonishing.   Meanwhile BBC Scotland could be called BBC Sturgeon.

Brilliant post and I agree 100%.  Well said that man.

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

That's for sure. 

I think he may well have right to feel aggrieved but I'd guess that the grand conspiracy from the FM to set him up for rape that all the weirdos on here are hoping for will be well wide of the mark. 

Do you think she's guilty of anything in this case? 

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd have thought impossible not to.

Mind Covidiot mp who laughed in the face of the resignation pleas. That's died a death, she's safe in her job again 

ride the storm. They've intentionally caused widespread apathy amongst society so that the initial rage is never followed up. 

perhaps another Jo Cox may waken them up 

Having read the Salmond evidence I did not see anything startling that I believe would get Sturgeon worried.  Have the impression there is a lot of smoke, mirrors and hints from Salmond but little in the way of hard evidence to back it up. 

However by going and redacting parts of the evidence only fuels the suspicions that there is more to this than meets the eye.

I reckon she will survive this and Salmond will fade away.

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Was a serious question  

My maw would want her to resign anyway. 

She's daft though. Old school Labour who'd forgotten what Labour are meant to stand for and hates the SNP more than the Tories. 

I don’t know much about it, just keep hearing it’s an absolute sin and couldn’t be survived if it was proven. Maybe a yarn spun by the media or her political foes. 

This website is offering a reward of £25,000 cash to help a public spirited whistleblower to come forward and reveal a copy of Geoff Aberdein’s evidence to the Sturgeon Inquiry, which the Committee of Crooks has refused to publish, accept or consider, because it categorically proves that Sturgeon lied to Parliament.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/02/25000-reward-offered-for-copy-of-geoff-aberdein-testimony/