Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Mind Covidiot mp who laughed in the face of the resignation pleas. That's died a death, she's safe in her job again 

ride the storm. They've intentionally caused widespread apathy amongst society so that the initial rage is never followed up. 

perhaps another Jo Cox may waken them up 

Difference is that bint was/is only an MP. The SNP have done all they can by asking her to resign as an MP and booting her out the party when she refused to do so. She might still get ousted anyway, she's been up in court for her offence and on bail now (made no fucking plea!!)

Sturgeon though is bound by the ministerial code. If she's broken it she has to go. And she won't even be able to cling on as an MSP,  her credibility would be in shreds.

She’s a good leader - decisive and communicates well (for a Weegie) and I genuinely think she has the best interests of Scotland at heart - which is independence from the rotten UK.

Look at the alternatives out there in Scottish politics - a fucking wilderness of useless fuds - gormless tossers like Willie Rennie and the shite Linesman. If not Sturgeon right now, then who else?

• Upvote 5
  • Dildo 2
12 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

She’s a good leader - decisive and communicates well (for a Weegie) and I genuinely think she has the best interests of Scotland at heart - which is independence from the rotten UK.

Look at the alternatives out there in Scottish politics - a fucking wilderness of useless fuds - gormless tossers like Willie Rennie and the shite Linesman. If not Sturgeon right now, then who else?

Gordon Brown. A proper statesman and man of substance.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

She's a cunt with nobodys interest at heart other than her own.  Fuckin, horrible little cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 5
5 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Having read the Salmond evidence I did not see anything startling that I believe would get Sturgeon worried.  Have the impression there is a lot of smoke, mirrors and hints from Salmond but little in the way of hard evidence to back it up. 

However by going and redacting parts of the evidence only fuels the suspicions that there is more to this than meets the eye.

I reckon she will survive this and Salmond will fade away.

Why do you think, if there is nothing of substance to it, she is blocking it and blocked it at every turn?
I read the submissions the other day and whilst most of it is standard legal report writing, some of it seems like a fit up and she's right at the heard of it.

She has been caught lying/misremembering stuff on the issue already.

If there is nothing to be feared from the evidence - why can we not see it?

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

She’s a good leader

She asked us, the electorate, to judge her on Education.
On that alone she has been a colossal failure, with the attainment gap widening as opposed to narrowing.

Whether it is airports or ship building or fabrication yards, the results of her Government do not bode well. 
But, in politics all that matters, is winning the next election and the SNP have a fairly strong machine for doing that.
So in terms of leading the SNP, she is a good leader, but as regards Scotland. 
Each of us has to decide that for ourselves.

17 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Who from the SNP would be the next FM if she was forced to step down, Swinney is deputy so would be interim, but he's failed once as leader. 
Who are the next leaders? Forbes? My guess for who would very quickly position himself as the next leader would be humza yousaf.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
3 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

She's not a weegie. Born in Irvine, brought up in Prestwick/Dreghorn

13 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Salmond lashing out at all and sundry, throwing windmills.

The fat cunt knows he’s finished and trying to inflict as much damage as possible as he goes down in flames.

A creepy bastard right enough.

What part of "he's innocent" are you not getting? He won the civil case which proved the SNP /Scotgov procedure was wrong, then he was found not guilty by a female-majority jury, female judge (majority of defence witnesses were also female) in the most Unionist city in Scotland. The evidence also proved several complainers were outright lying. We also have learned that the illegal leak to Hun Clegg at the Daily Rectum came from her office.

It has already been established that the FM has lied to Parliament. That is in breach of the Ministerial Code, which requires that she resign. McLeish and McConnell went for less than this.

The only major factor still to be determined, is the degree of culpability of the FM. If you know who some of the false accusers are (and a few have been outed, it's not hard to figure it out) you would know they are all part of the FM's inner circle, yet we're told she knew absolutely nothing of this until well into the internal investigation. 

...and I have to say, I feel sorry for the people on here and the wider independence movement who still believe the Sturrell Mafia charlatans will ever deliver independence. The fact they've wasted multiple mandates is proof enough, but the obstruction of the Martin Keating case tells its own story. They're more interested in pushing woke horse shit and being eternal grievance monkeys (albeit very well-paid, expense-laden monkeys) than delivering independence.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

What part of "he's innocent" are you not getting? He won the civil case which proved the SNP /Scotgov procedure was wrong, then he was found not guilty by a female-majority jury, female judge (majority of defence witnesses were also female) in the most Unionist city in Scotland. The evidence also proved several complainers were outright lying. We also have learned that the illegal leak to Hun Clegg at the Daily Rectum came from her office.

It has already been established that the FM has lied to Parliament. That is in breach of the Ministerial Code, which requires that she resign. McLeish and McConnell went for less than this.

The only major factor still to be determined, is the degree of culpability of the FM. If you know who some of the false accusers are (and a few have been outed, it's not hard to figure it out) you would know they are all part of the FM's inner circle, yet we're told she knew absolutely nothing of this until well into the internal investigation. 

He was found innocent of all but one of the charges, with one verdict of not proven. Not proven is not the same as not guilty.

However despite the allegations and whatever he was found not guilty of, my point was that he is a creepy fucking greaseball and no court verdict is going to change that public view of him.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

He was found innocent of all but one of the charges, with one verdict of not proven. Not proven is not the same as not guilty.

However despite the allegations and whatever he was found not guilty of, my point was that he is a creepy fucking greaseball and no court verdict is going to change that public view of him.

Top shagger is old Salmond.

Even tries it on when he can't get a root, true dedication.

3 hours ago, caledonia said:

Calamity Nic and Pistol Pete are finished in my opinion but i am not going to explain to lazy cunts who cant be bothered to go find out the truth.

It should take you no longer than 10 mins at most to find out who H is and maybe 30 for others.

If people familiar with the SNP read Craig Murray's "Yes, Minister" blog, they will know who Marmalade is and thus his wife. All false accusers are part of Sturgeon's inner circle, yet we're supposed to believe her husband is an upstanding man and she is an unwitting observer who knew nothing.

Comical.

4 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

McConnell never resigned as first minister. 

4 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

The author of this article was actually a Special Adviser to Alex Salmond when he was First Minister.