Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

On 12/13/2020 at 10:52 PM, Jocky Balboa said:

There is significant difference between not caring a hoot what consenting adults do behind closed doors, and rolling your eyes at the alphabet soup brigade and their increasingly extreme tactics (how many letters do they want FFS?!) as with every concession won, they actually get more, not less, violent.

The very combination is contradictory, given that the term "bisexual" debunks the 'T' element's hypothesis that genders come in 57 varieties. I also wonder how long it will be before the '+' is replaced by a P, given the movement's higher echelons are currently dominated by scum like Peter Tatchell, who is on record as promoting paedophilia.

The whole world of LGBT is built on lies - hence why absolutely no discussion or dissent can be permitted on it - and is at the point of now contradicting itself. 

That actress Ellen Page (a lesbian) has now decided she is in fact a "trans man" called "Elliot" (the arrogance is stunning, isn't it?).  There are a few takeaways from this:

If she is indeed a man, then she is a heterosexual man given she is "married" to a woman.  However, previously she said she was homosexual and the LGBT movement insist sexuality cant change. Caught themselves out there. 

Of course, "gender" is a false construct to permit nonsense like "transgenderism" - really there is only biological sex, which is fixed from the moment of conception. And there is actually only one form of human sexuality - (heterosexuality) - as all human bodies and their sexual function indicate.

You are spot on that every concession actually inflames the movement more, rather than appeases it - for it is being fully exposed to its own madness, causing a downward spiral. 

Interestingly, Ellen Page's recently announcement is an indicator of her strong desire to be normal, to the point of pretending to be a man.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

The whole world of LGBT is built on lies - hence why absolutely no discussion or dissent can be permitted on it - and is at the point of now contradicting itself. 

That actress Ellen Page (a lesbian) has now decided she is in fact a "trans man" called "Elliot" (the arrogance is stunning, isn't it?).  There are a few takeaways from this:

If she is indeed a man, then she is a heterosexual man given she is "married" to a woman.  However, previously she said she was homosexual and the LGBT movement insist sexuality cant change. Caught themselves out there. 

Of course, "gender" is a false construct to permit nonsense like "transgenderism" - really there is only biological sex, which is fixed from the moment of conception. And there is actually only one form of human sexuality - (heterosexuality) - as all human bodies and their sexual function indicate.

You are spot on that every concession actually inflames the movement more, rather than appeases it - for it is being fully exposed to its own madness, causing a downward spiral. 

Interestingly, Ellen Page's recently announcement is an indicator of her strong desire to be normal, to the point of pretending to be a man.

Good post. One of the biggest contradictions, of course, is that the political wing of their movement simultaneously argues their behaviour is "normal" and should be treated as such... whilst telling anyone who will listen that they are a special interest group and are therefore justified in demanding concessions. 

As for the appeasement angle, you would think parity in marital law would have seen a more conciliatory tone, but instead they become more and more militant and, what do you know, Tatchell and his perverted ilk have openly advocated sex with children and openly promoted paedophile propaganda. How this man participates in awards ceremonies with the Met Police and appears on Question Time as a "human rights activist", as opposed to being locked in a lunatic asylum, beggars belief, but it tells you something about the establishment's condoning of (and even participation in) such vile behaviour.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Good post. One of the biggest contradictions, of course, is that the political wing of their movement simultaneously argues their behaviour is "normal" and should be treated as such... whilst telling anyone who will listen that they are a special interest group and are therefore justified in demanding concessions. 

As for the appeasement angle, you would think parity in marital law would have seen a more conciliatory tone, but instead they become more and more militant and, what do you know, Tatchell and his perverted ilk have openly advocated sex with children and openly promoted paedophile propaganda. How this man participates in awards ceremonies with the Met Police and appears on Question Time as a "human rights activist", as opposed to being locked in a lunatic asylum, beggars belief, but it tells you something about the establishment's condoning of (and even participation in) such vile behaviour.

A good point about Tatchell.

I perceive his star has waned as, while he is still doing the rounds, he does seem much less prominent than before.

Probably all the fuss over the 2010 Papal Visit to the UK was his last hurrah, when he made much of attacking the Church over clergymen interfering with teen boys - his shamelessness and hypocrisy is truly something to behold, given he was personally an advocate of such things.  But of course, he was still bulletproof then and so the media would not take up the story of his own history in that regard.

More recently, it was funny to see the TIE campaign diving through hoops to redact publicity pictures of Derek Mackay MSP promoting their propaganda being introduced to schools. It was like Heinrich Himmler being pictured serving tea down at the Jewish welfare center.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, a Brexit deal is done, as most suspected it would, despite the political grandstanding and media scaremongering. Where does that leave independence, many may ask? I personally think it's neutral for the independence and unionist campaigns, for it's neither a great victory as Johnson, Gove et al will claim, nor an unmitigated disaster as some Remainers predicted it would be.

That said, while I'm openly critical of Rev Campbell and his ilk, I'm also not convinced he's correct when he says a Vote of No Confidence will bring the FM down after the Salmond enquiry. Yes, she's been caught lying to parliament and thus broken the Ministerial Code, but it won’t have gone unnoticed among unionist MSP’s that she is their least-worst option, so I think there's a possibility she would survive such a vote at their behest.

Then things get very interesting, as she would go into the next election, with another limp promise of a Section 30 order, which of course Johnson will refuse, as will any potential successors. Will the SNP leadership happy clappers get pitchforks out for her, or continue to worship at her altar? Of course, she may even use COVID as an excuse to kick independence into the long grass yet again, while she and her cronies continue to enjoy their incredibly privileged lifestyles at the taxpayer's expense. 

16 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Haha, good one. No, I'm having a great time with my beautiful kids, watching them enjoy their gifts and getting as much quality time in with them as possible.

What about you?

Assume your kids are younger as I remember those days only too well when they wanted to spend time with us! Mine have been glued to X Box or whatever all day! All good though and just finished dinner and away to see what pish is on telly while drinking a large port.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Actually, you go first @For Fecks Sake.

What are the things that two similarly-educated men are going to take from your words, which I suspect are going to be exactly the same?

Given that your education was completely different to ours - you learning report-writing and how to do research being particularly relevant in this example - and given that you wrote them, I'm sure that your interpretation will anticipate exactly what our observations are going to be?

You really are a sad person aren't you ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

@Jocky Balboa

JB, when you read this sentence/ direction, what did you think?

I saw three things. Not earth shattering things, just simple observations really.

Why would you nor I have ever posted this? You go first but let's articulate the points one at a time. If you see what I see, your subsequent post after my response will nail the same three aspects. Actually there's a fourth possible element to it, which could lead to a fifth.

Words are great. They tell us much. 

While I had/have no desire for conflict with him, I found it an interesting response. World events certainly didn't take a breather for Xmas, as the latest Brexit circus proved. 

I do see a prevailing theme however, where we supposedly live in times of wokeness, tolerance, diversity and equality... yet the attitudes towards tolerance for diversity of opinions are opposite (or should that be apposite?!) 

Perhaps I should have posted some fictional tale of soiling oneself after one too many teuchter brews instead?

Either way, I suspect the bluff of the Krankie Kabal will soon be called and when her and her husband's happy clappers find out they're full of shyte, it will make for good theatre.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
On 12/25/2020 at 4:22 PM, For Fecks Sake said:

It's Christmas day, let's not spoil it by talking politics eh.

Bit like saying don't talk about the game if you lost.

But if your winning keep on talking.

Just apply the same principles to the independence argument.

or maybe you just cant be bothered arguing at xmas