Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Joe pike said:

What about our very own Kirsty Blackman then?

She Is like the invisible woman.

Never been seen or heard from throughout this pandemic.

I think she resigned as Some SNP honcho at the start of the year and seems to be happy to pick up her MP's salary

Same as that other SNP mp who got sacked for breaking covid rules but refuses to resign.

Mhairi Black just over 60%

https://www.publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?mpn=Mhairi_Black&mpc=Paisley_and_Renfrewshire_South&house=commons

Kirsty Blackman is slightly higher

https://www.publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?mpn=Kirsty_Blackman&mpc=Aberdeen_North&house=commons

I can't find the average voting online in a 5 minute search. If anyone else is really bothered, fill yer boots.

3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Worse than that, she's in with all these Trans freaks stirring up shit in the party.

I'd post here latest tweet, where she is furious that parliament voted to prevent hairy cocked freaks in dresses from being allowed to examine the fuds of rape victims.

Said in the aftermath of this "she would like to steer the ship back on to the right path" or some other deluded. self absorbed fuckwittery.

She's a fucking moron.

Would post it, but blocked the cunt on the spot as she has been real intolerable of late, and that was the last I could take.

I believe she may not be right in the head.

Background / summary on the issue...

https://wingsoverscotland.com/non-trivial-pursuits/?fbclid=IwAR2s4ApNalPrkxw57gUbbzjA5EGu3XWRnKxBBSCUKyjimqgVXGXNPDjtOdk

With the mutants up in arms.

Thank fuck these cunts have now been derailed.

Fucking cretinous pieces of shit.

You beat me to it MH, she is a fucking muppet who is in thrall to the freakazoids who are trying to destroy a century of progress on women's rights.

10 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

If Mhairi Black is the dyed blonde dyke representing Paisley or Renfrewshire or such like, then she's going to be looking for a real job. The locals tell me she has the worst attendance record in the House of Commons. Lazy cunt. 

You don't know who she represents but they've told you she is lazy.

All of them.

Interesting 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
19 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

High levels of homophobia here.

I take it you want a Scotland with no gay people in it, how do you intend to achieve that?

To what do you attribute "high levels", if I may be pedantic? Okay, let me clarify my stance a little for you;

MacKay, despite being married with children, persistently made creepy overtures to a 16 year old boy, even long after being told, very clearly, the answer was "NO!" That makes him a predatory faggot, not an honourable gay man.

Alyn Smith is a theatrical chancer who, for all his "I beg of you, chez colleague!" / "Please, please, leave a light on for us!" speeches in the Euro Parliament, watched meekly as Brexit beckoned... then parachuted himself into a safe Westminster seat for the next five years! I did not insult his sexuality, merely stating that he has a boyfriend called Jordon, who happens to be a noted misogynist who abuses women from behind his keyboard, just for standing up for women's rights and/or denouncing "trans activist" extremists.

I find it telling that you denounce me for a few rebukes against sleazy politicians, yet make no attempt to refute the points I made. It's almost like many SNP supporters are in some kind of denial. For all the talk of independence being a chance to do things differently and ultimately better, the movement has not only been dragged into the gutter, but many supporters tolerate and/or turn a blind eye to it. What's the point in independence, if we put up with more of the same crap?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
16 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

To what do you attribute "high levels", if I may be pedantic? Okay, let me clarify my stance a little for you;

MacKay, despite being married with children, persistently made creepy overtures to a 16 year old boy, even long after being told, very clearly, the answer was "NO!" That makes him a predatory faggot, not an honourable gay man.

Alyn Smith is a theatrical chancer who, for all his "I beg of you, chez colleague!" / "Please, please, leave a light on for us!" speeches in the Euro Parliament, watched meekly as Brexit beckoned... then parachuted himself into a safe Westminster seat for the next five years! I did not insult his sexuality, merely stating that he has a boyfriend called Jordon, who happens to be a noted misogynist who abuses women from behind his keyboard, just for standing up for women's rights and/or denouncing "trans activist" extremists.

I find it telling that you denounce me for a few rebukes against sleazy politicians, yet make no attempt to refute the points I made. It's almost like many SNP supporters are in some kind of denial. For all the talk of independence being a chance to do things differently and ultimately better, the movement has not only been dragged into the gutter, but many supporters tolerate and/or turn a blind eye to it. What's the point in independence, if we put up with more of the same crap?

1 in 10 apparently. Seems a bit high. 

On 12/11/2020 at 6:44 PM, rocket_scientist said:

I didn't know the precise name of the constituency but I know where my son, his fiancée and their friends live which just happens to be in her constituency, which I have now looked up to be as I said.

Had you read the thread further, you would have seen that I wasn't saying that every member of that constituency was saying the same thing, a preposterously impossible leap on your part.

Interesting indeed. 

That was you just making stuff up then to suit a position you held.

Glad that has been clarified.

10 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

The  fact that a large number of your posts refer to lgbtq+ people in a negative way.

Fairly simply reasoning I'd have thought.

There is significant difference between not caring a hoot what consenting adults do behind closed doors, and rolling your eyes at the alphabet soup brigade and their increasingly extreme tactics (how many letters do they want FFS?!) as with every concession won, they actually get more, not less, violent.

The very combination is contradictory, given that the term "bisexual" debunks the 'T' element's hypothesis that genders come in 57 varieties. I also wonder how long it will be before the '+' is replaced by a P, given the movement's higher echelons are currently dominated by scum like Peter Tatchell, who is on record as promoting paedophilia. 

(Interestingly, Twitter apparently bans people for stating such things as women don't have penises and that biological sex is binary, but tolerate members who refer to themselves as "minor attracted persons". Go figure.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

do you actually think that helps you?

stop digging ffs

I'm sorry, what does that first sentence even mean? I gave a clearly set-out argument, confirming that I have no issue with the preferences of consenting adults behind closed doors, while indicating my reasoning for dislike of what is becoming little more than an alphabet soup ragtag of extremists. You made no attempt to refute any of it. Try again, or don't, the choice is yours. With respect to the latest craze surrounding the 'T' element in particular, I stand by my argument that biological science trumps "feelz". Recent sporting events back this up and are in fact both unfair and dangerous to women competitors.

The SNP obsession with these anti-scientific weirdos is worrying and shows where their priorities lie. They'll go the same way as New Labour if there isn't a clear out at the top.

• Upvote 2
On 12/13/2020 at 10:52 PM, Jocky Balboa said:

There is significant difference between not caring a hoot what consenting adults do behind closed doors, and rolling your eyes at the alphabet soup brigade and their increasingly extreme tactics (how many letters do they want FFS?!) as with every concession won, they actually get more, not less, violent.

The very combination is contradictory, given that the term "bisexual" debunks the 'T' element's hypothesis that genders come in 57 varieties. I also wonder how long it will be before the '+' is replaced by a P, given the movement's higher echelons are currently dominated by scum like Peter Tatchell, who is on record as promoting paedophilia.

The whole world of LGBT is built on lies - hence why absolutely no discussion or dissent can be permitted on it - and is at the point of now contradicting itself. 

That actress Ellen Page (a lesbian) has now decided she is in fact a "trans man" called "Elliot" (the arrogance is stunning, isn't it?).  There are a few takeaways from this:

If she is indeed a man, then she is a heterosexual man given she is "married" to a woman.  However, previously she said she was homosexual and the LGBT movement insist sexuality cant change. Caught themselves out there. 

Of course, "gender" is a false construct to permit nonsense like "transgenderism" - really there is only biological sex, which is fixed from the moment of conception. And there is actually only one form of human sexuality - (heterosexuality) - as all human bodies and their sexual function indicate.

You are spot on that every concession actually inflames the movement more, rather than appeases it - for it is being fully exposed to its own madness, causing a downward spiral. 

Interestingly, Ellen Page's recently announcement is an indicator of her strong desire to be normal, to the point of pretending to be a man.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

The whole world of LGBT is built on lies - hence why absolutely no discussion or dissent can be permitted on it - and is at the point of now contradicting itself. 

That actress Ellen Page (a lesbian) has now decided she is in fact a "trans man" called "Elliot" (the arrogance is stunning, isn't it?).  There are a few takeaways from this:

If she is indeed a man, then she is a heterosexual man given she is "married" to a woman.  However, previously she said she was homosexual and the LGBT movement insist sexuality cant change. Caught themselves out there. 

Of course, "gender" is a false construct to permit nonsense like "transgenderism" - really there is only biological sex, which is fixed from the moment of conception. And there is actually only one form of human sexuality - (heterosexuality) - as all human bodies and their sexual function indicate.

You are spot on that every concession actually inflames the movement more, rather than appeases it - for it is being fully exposed to its own madness, causing a downward spiral. 

Interestingly, Ellen Page's recently announcement is an indicator of her strong desire to be normal, to the point of pretending to be a man.

Good post. One of the biggest contradictions, of course, is that the political wing of their movement simultaneously argues their behaviour is "normal" and should be treated as such... whilst telling anyone who will listen that they are a special interest group and are therefore justified in demanding concessions. 

As for the appeasement angle, you would think parity in marital law would have seen a more conciliatory tone, but instead they become more and more militant and, what do you know, Tatchell and his perverted ilk have openly advocated sex with children and openly promoted paedophile propaganda. How this man participates in awards ceremonies with the Met Police and appears on Question Time as a "human rights activist", as opposed to being locked in a lunatic asylum, beggars belief, but it tells you something about the establishment's condoning of (and even participation in) such vile behaviour.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Good post. One of the biggest contradictions, of course, is that the political wing of their movement simultaneously argues their behaviour is "normal" and should be treated as such... whilst telling anyone who will listen that they are a special interest group and are therefore justified in demanding concessions. 

As for the appeasement angle, you would think parity in marital law would have seen a more conciliatory tone, but instead they become more and more militant and, what do you know, Tatchell and his perverted ilk have openly advocated sex with children and openly promoted paedophile propaganda. How this man participates in awards ceremonies with the Met Police and appears on Question Time as a "human rights activist", as opposed to being locked in a lunatic asylum, beggars belief, but it tells you something about the establishment's condoning of (and even participation in) such vile behaviour.

A good point about Tatchell.

I perceive his star has waned as, while he is still doing the rounds, he does seem much less prominent than before.

Probably all the fuss over the 2010 Papal Visit to the UK was his last hurrah, when he made much of attacking the Church over clergymen interfering with teen boys - his shamelessness and hypocrisy is truly something to behold, given he was personally an advocate of such things.  But of course, he was still bulletproof then and so the media would not take up the story of his own history in that regard.

More recently, it was funny to see the TIE campaign diving through hoops to redact publicity pictures of Derek Mackay MSP promoting their propaganda being introduced to schools. It was like Heinrich Himmler being pictured serving tea down at the Jewish welfare center.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1