Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

21 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

@The Boofon

@Henry

Four pages of faeces obsession, completely unrelated to the topic at hand, yet you both deride me and call me the intellectually challenged one, for mocking a few parasitic politicians. I rest my fucking case! ??

I think you come across as intelligent and someone who's able to articulate your points really well.

I do think, as I've said several times, that you give people the easy opportunity to ignore your points and mock the immature nonsense like "Krankie McMerkle" or "Peter Wetfart" that you insist on using. 

Each to their own but if you really wanted a debate, I don't see why you'd cheapen your own argument and give people the chance to descend it in to nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I think you come across as intelligent and someone who's able to articulate your points really well.

I do think, as I've said several times, that you give people the easy opportunity to ignore your points and mock the immature nonsense like "Krankie McMerkle" or "Peter Wetfart" that you insist on using. 

Each to their own but if you really wanted a debate, I don't see why you'd cheapen your own argument and give people the chance to descent it in to nonsense. 

He's got a point Jocky,  you can't deride folk for being infantile if you call people Wetfart.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Each to their own but if you really wanted a debate, I don't see why you'd cheapen your own argument and give people the chance to descend it in to nonsense. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

He's got a point Jocky,  you can't deride folk for being infantile if you call people Wetfart.  

Gents, I take your points, but what I'm getting at is the double standards being applied by some. For all my flaws (admittedly many, like most mortal beings) I at least make the effort to contribute to debates. Conversely, many others do nothing of the kind and add nothing of substance, yet their juvenile obsession with issues such as soiling oneself whilst inebriated, or starting fights a la football hooliganism, attract no such derision from same moral guardians. 

Consistency is key. Until then, I reserve the right to mock politicians who are chancers, wage thieves and downright dishonest ne'er-do-well types, regardless of their party affiliation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
5 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Gents, I take your points, but what I'm getting at is the double standards being applied by some. For all my flaws (admittedly many, like most mortal beings) I at least make the effort to contribute to debates. Conversely, many others do nothing of the kind and add nothing of substance, yet their juvenile obsession with issues such as soiling oneself whilst inebriated, or starting fights a la football hooliganism, attract no such derision from same moral guardians. 

Consistency is key. Until then, I reserve the right to mock politicians who are chancers, wage thieves and downright dishonest ne'er-do-well types, regardless of their party affiliation.

Shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Wrong thread