Scott Mckenna

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

McInnes saying today 'I dont see any other club, apart from Celtic Frimpong, who have brought in £6M this season'.

£6M you say? For McKenna, Cosgrove and Wright? Decent if true.

I thought it was 2.5m for McKenna, 2m for Cosgrove and 150k for Wright? 

Unless we got more for either/both of the first two than we were led to believe. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

I thought it was 2.5m for McKenna, 2m for Cosgrove and 150k for Wright? 

Unless we got more for either/both of the first two than we were led to believe. 

maybe a loan fee for hernandez and maybe some exaggeration from our great leader but presume its between 5 and 6 for him to say that

10 hours ago, Tord31 said:

McInnes saying today 'I dont see any other club, apart from Celtic Frimpong, who have brought in £6M this season'.

£6M you say? For McKenna, Cosgrove and Wright? Decent if true.

He's said it before. I think he's just including 850k for hernandez. 

1 hour ago, RUL said:

He did a Q&A with aberdeen youth and said he hopes to be in the Premier league next year. 

I'd imagine the pathway would be championship first so I expect he will leave this summer. 

We can’t let assets run down their contracts, so sell him in the summer if he won’t extend his contract. 
Even more important we do that now after the last 10 - 11 months

3 hours ago, RUL said:

He did a Q&A with aberdeen youth and said he hopes to be in the Premier league next year. 

I'd imagine the pathway would be championship first so I expect he will leave this summer. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We can’t let assets run down their contracts, so sell him in the summer if he won’t extend his contract. 
Even more important we do that now after the last 10 - 11 months

I just think it's a stick on he'll be fishing for a move back south and we should try bank a fee. Not sure it'll be a high fee but increases the budget for new manager

• 2 years later...