Scott Mckenna

• 3 weeks later...

A stark reminder of how a player's career can take a turn for the worse; he was their player of the season when they got promoted and as far as I know, started well in the Premiership, but then fell out of favour (was it all down to injury?) and now needs to reboot his career.

Best of luck to him. 

Don't think it was injury related, they signed a shitload of players the past 2 seasons to try to safeguard their position in the EPL and McKenna's contract was starting to run down and supposedly turned down the new contract he was offered. 

He did start this season in the team but only because Cooper's 2 new signings got injured in pre-season. Once they were fit, he dropped out the side (having been blamed for Forest conceding a few goals in the previous weeks) and was at best 5th choice centre back just prior to them firing Cooper.

I'd have hated to see him plying his trade for sevco so happy to see him heading off to Copenhagen

Totally agree, he would have strengthened them no doubt, right good defender, thank fuck for Copenhagen, seems the Huns have found a few dealers to inject money into them at present, would have hated McKenna if he signed for them.

12 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

A stark reminder of how a player's career can take a turn for the worse; he was their player of the season when they got promoted and as far as I know, started well in the Premiership, but then fell out of favour (was it all down to injury?) and now needs to reboot his career.

Best of luck to him. 

He’s away to play in the champions league?! 😄

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...