Scott Mckenna

1 hour ago, Chester Don said:

I’d have him back in a heartbeat.  If, as looks likely, we lose Miovski for say £6m then a cheeky £1.5m bid for McKenna and another £500k for Pollock, central defence sorted.  Ruby can learn and build his game under the watchful eye of those two.   
give McKenna captain, he wouldn’t be taking any of this crap we have now. 

You're pished early this year loon, still 3 hours til the bells. 😂 

On 12/31/2023 at 7:56 PM, Chester Don said:

I’d have him back in a heartbeat.  If, as looks likely, we lose Miovski for say £6m then a cheeky £1.5m bid for McKenna and another £500k for Pollock, central defence sorted.  Ruby can learn and build his game under the watchful eye of those two.   
give McKenna captain, he wouldn’t be taking any of this crap we have now. 

I like this post but if only…… I really liked Matty Pollock and see he is polishing his arse on the Watford bench week in week out. I always like McKenna but too soon I fear for him to come home.

14 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

He'll go to the Tims, pretty sure his Dad used to be a season ticket holder at Parkhead. Glory hunting melts from Kirriemuir.

Would be surprised if Celtic were interest. McKenna and Scales both play on the left hand side of the centre of defence. Celtic are short on the right hand side.

18 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Like to see our old players do well but hate to see them in those horrible couple of shirts from Glasgow. Hope he goes somewhere else. 

6 month loan and pick up some trophies then go to the euros though… hmm

Same here , usually, as far as liking to see our ex-players doing well goes, as long as they’ve put in the effort for us.  Even moreso , if their success at a new club is likely to benefit us financially , with sell-ons etc

McKenna blotted his copybook a bit with sticking in a transfer request on the eve of an important European tie…..an unwelcome distraction . But I never doubted his commitment on the park. 

Goes without saying that none of this goodwill applies to any cunt signing for the Arsecheeks or even the Diet hun.