Scott Mckenna

I have only ever saw Oliver Burke playing for Scotland so no idea about his club form, but from what I have seen, he is the very definition of a headless chicken. Hope to be proved wrong.

Said that from the start. Each game I've seen him.

Shouted down by those "in the know".

Because he cost so many millions. Zzzzz.

Hes an affa specimen, but he looks like a throwback to the dark days of trying to turn athletes into footballers.

I fear that is upon us again. On sportsound yesterday they kept going on about the height of the England players in the under 21s match. It was the same when we played them in June at hampden... loads of talk about the size of the England team. Its like they forget that match was a draw and England somehow got awarded the win for being big.... nit

Probably because, generally their white English players are shite.

Be interesting to see how they got on with a purely white anglo saxon team.

The irony being that large proportion of English are so fucking racist and xenophobic >>> but they are happy to fill the team with coloureds to help them win games.

Fucking twats.

Absolutely bollix

Winks for example is white and was promoted to the senior team from the 21s, also their best player at senior leve is white (Kane)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ollie Burke is a useless cunt and arguably the worst winger in that squad. No doubt he'll eventually come right in The Best League in the World as it'll fit his style down to a tee. Heidless chicken, fast and strong and not much else. Every single one of his Scotland first team appearances were horrendous. Scott Wright is superior.

Depends what sort of deal he has but if its less than 3 years and if the lads on crap money then its definitely not too late to extend it and give him a bit of a pay rise ASAP.

Fuck knows why we extended Reynolds contract.

Like Strachan, McInnes has his favorites ... Time and Time this has been clear ! I'm hoping this season he's learnt that doesn't always work...

Time will tell .....