Ke1t

Telly Birds Who Have 'that Look' About Them.

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think my RS tattoo on my forehead would be more counterproductive than my boots!

Not if you say it stands for 'Randy Stud'. 

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Well excuse me for not agreeing that she's "really hot" and daring to give my view on a woman who was in my telly most nights... but am I right in thinking we've not seen her for a while? Maybe getting fucked senseless at last but probably just on holiday. Or maybe still on telly and I've not noticed. Not my cup of China anyway. 

I didn’t even know you’d disagreed with me tbf.

I haven’t seen her for a while, but then I don’t watch a great deal of tv, so hopefully someone is giving her what a good man should be.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not if you say it stands for 'Randy Stud'. 

Randy Savage

I wonder what her agent made of that? Crazy cunt old Cavey. 

That was a reply to RF. Everycunt bored posting on the Hat this morning. 

Edited by manboobs109

" But shouldn't that be RHS ?"

" Well aye, but then women think it stands for Royal Horticultural Society'

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

She's a conundrum. She looks like she would smell divine, her rich black hair in particular. She uses her body beautifully, the 90 degree turns giving superb profile of her pert beautiful tits. A natural and easy smile, clearly bright, very good looking at first glance, what's not to like?

Something about her doesn't work though. She has a terrible dress sense on-screen - like Andrea Brymer in this regard but who in the flesh in tight jeans is absolutely jaw-droppingly stunning, 3 kids later (same rich black hair going on too) - and there must be a reason she's single at 40. Respect that she keeps her private life very private. I'm sure she's not hiding anything but could be, might be a dyke (and an awful waste) but whatever the fuck is going on, I think her ship has sailed. May have been damaged in a relationship 20 years ago. Isn't flowering and radiating the potential natural beauty within. Needed the love of a good alpha male which she never got. 

just look at those legs though man 

7 hours ago, YorkDon said:

I haven’t seen her for a while, but then I don’t watch a great deal of tv, so hopefully someone is giving her what a good man should be.

She was doing the weather a few nights ago.  Made my balls tingle watching her. 

If it's legs you like, check out Joy Dunlop who also does weather for BBC Scotland - she is over 6ft tall and nae bad looking with it 😍

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

She was doing the weather a few nights ago.  Made my balls tingle watching her. 

She’s a hottie for sure.

Much better than some of the howlers that do the weather.

Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

Nae bad, nae bad at all 👍

Something I really like about her despite the fact she's far too young for me and has a wee bit of the tarry brush. 

18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Vick Hope, now that's a set of legs. 

A sista from anotha mista 😍

15 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What's that Mexican weather girl called? 

Lucy Verasamy

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

If it's legs you like, check out Joy Dunlop who also does weather for BBC Scotland - she is over 6ft tall and nae bad looking with it 😍

That her with the neck of a giraffe?

2 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

That her with the neck of a giraffe?

That nae Naomi Campbell?

10 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

What's that Mexican weather girl called? 

10 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Lucy Verasamy

She's English min.

Think Manchebs is referring to Yanet Garcia.

destaque-yanetgarcia-rep-inst-01-widelg.

Just turned on the TV and noticed that Kym Marsh is on BBC1 right now, she's looking fantastic for a woman in her 40s

On 11/22/2020 at 7:12 PM, For Fecks Sake said:

A bit skinny 🤔

17 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Just turned on the TV and noticed that Kym Marsh is on BBC1 right now, she's looking fantastic for a woman in her 40s

She looked like she had a tickly quim earlier on.

Lovely.

34 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

The epitome of a milf. I fucking love her. 

Don't look for nudes online, she's got wonky paps, looks like a plastic surgery fuck up, put me right off her. 

39 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Pics.