Captain Caveman

What You Drinking Today

33 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Cringe, Bluto a soft target when you should’ve directed your fire elsewhere.

expected better

That didn't take long🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blutos a fucking arse...a charlatan 🦃

Did you carry his schoolbag🤔

Edited by Misers Hill

hemmin meh mesk wis by lo`real.. cunts thot it wis it wis trimmed fae a tesco cerrier.. jist shows ye the daftys gan aboot.. yersel bein wan o the worst el capino.. blutos erse fell oot.. ez nae needin a hero oan this nicht

Edited by Arabian Knight

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Who are the "cool" people. I need names. 

Incredibly Daytripping is one. Which tells you all you need to know about them. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Incredibly Daytripping is one. Which tells you all you need to know about them. 

He doesn't count so who are the others?

26 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

As Fergie once said “ standards have been set a long time ago” you’re never normally shy at having a go back.

does AK intimidate you with his plastic mask 

Do you post solely for the reason to provoke and confront others?

No biggie if ye do. Not a crime. I could be thoroughly mistaken in my impression but given the vast majority of what you write on here and migrating to another forum for a whole month specifically for this purpose, I don't think it's possible that I'm wrong on this occasion. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

So's yer maws fud. 

Hi AK. If I need advice on how to intimidate a bairn hiding loser in delft, I'll ask. 

LOL

(falkirk living loser)

Edited by Bluto10

28 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

this is also a LOL

54 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Bluto is a dick. Continually has wee pops at me, despite no previous disagreement, so he can appeal to the "cool" people. He's one on here who can go fuck himself. Would rather have a pint with you. 

LOL

best laff on here in ages

How the fuck does Blutz conviction to cans not make him a ledge?

1 hour ago, Misers Hill said:

You’re a poor mans bluto

58 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Do you post solely for the reason to provoke and confront others?

No biggie if ye do. Not a crime. I could be thoroughly mistaken in my impression but given the vast majority of what you write on here and migrating to another forum for a whole month specifically for this purpose, I don't think it's possible that I'm wrong on this occasion. 

Perhaps, but on reflection only those deserving of such responses.

stay tuned you may be mad but you’re not stupid 

Edited by Captain Caveman

8 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

You’re a poor mans bluto

What does that make you...fud🤔

He must of done yer ma ana🎳

Arse like a hippos yawn 🦏🇨🇳😘

Ill give yer dessert shortly if you want...fucking fud🤡

Edited by Misers Hill

58 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

this is also a LOL

Crikey 🤣🐻...nite😘fud

Edited by Misers Hill

7 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

stay tuned you may be mad but you’re not stupid 

Isn't everybody mad? One of my favourite books puts forward the proposition that everyone is mentally ill, it's just a question of degree.

Self-reflecting for a second, do you question your own mental health when you invested August on another forum for the SOLE purpose of baiting me? Especially when it turned out to be counterproductive and an exercise in futility when you made a massive cunt of it.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Defo cans aplenty from Parko this evening . 

Pulled me up  a while back for boozing and getting lairy on a school night as well. 

Edited by maryhilldon

6 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

CCACA382-D40-A-4779-BBFD-BD08-E5-CFE1-FC

Do any of youse ask for your vitamin T in a non-Tennents non-laser cut glass?

A mate of mine always asks for it in a Guinness glass,  something to do with Tennents glasses creating too much fizz. 

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

A mate of mine always asks for it in a Guinness glass,  something to do with Tennents glasses creating too much fizz. 

An enlightened man. I'd given up and forgotten about that one. I just assumed that with all the faggot fruit and coffee beers that seem to be the rage on here, nobody on here drank real gas and water. When we started going to pubs, there was only Heavy (McEwans Export) and Lager (Tennents). I was always the former but it's becoming rarer to find a decent pint of it unfortunately.

The T at the bottom of the glass is a laser cut base and it artificially froths up the lager. It's why it looks like a flake should be served with it. Every pub in Scotland has been given special dishwasher tablets to properly clean the microscopic holes which the T is made from, otherwise there is a yeast build-up. A manager at the brewery reckons those glasses were a big mistake. A growing number of us on this side of the bar agree. Taste a pint in an "old glass", completely different. 

40 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

That’s primary school level crap that.

cans 

Got you to a 🐅

🎳..

13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

An enlightened man. I'd given up and forgotten about that one. I just assumed that with all the faggot fruit and coffee beers that seem to be the rage on here, nobody on here drank real gas and water. When we started going to pubs, there was only Heavy (McEwans Export) and Lager (Tennents). I was always the former but it's becoming rarer to find a decent pint of it unfortunately.

The T at the bottom of the glass is a laser cut base and it artificially froths up the lager. It's why it looks like a flake should be served with it. Every pub in Scotland has been given special dishwasher tablets to properly clean the microscopic holes which the T is made from, otherwise there is a yeast build-up. A manager at the brewery reckons those glasses were a big mistake. A growing number of us on this side of the bar agree. Taste a pint in an "old glass", completely different. 

I drink T,  but I must admit I do feel bagged up with gas quite often.  Might go down the Guinness glass route as well,  see if it helps. 

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I drink T,  but I must admit I do feel bagged up with gas quite often.  Might go down the Guinness glass route as well,  see if it helps. 

Try it once and I'll guarantee you'll switch. We've grown to about a dozen of us in my local.