New Stadium Approved

Do we have to reapply for planning permission after a certain timescale or does the fact we have completed phase 1 negate that need?

Due to the Planning application and approval was for both phases and we have started and completed part of it, then Planning Permission has no timescale against it.

39min "stroll" according to googlemaps.

10-15mins with a hoverpack by the time a new stadium is ready.

Purely selfish from my point of view betty min. Course I'd rather we stayed at Pittodrie however we've been told that's impossible :clangers:

It's a 15 min brisk walk imo

Could even nip in past the 5 mile garage for a look at their exotic magazines

Ive only been local for a couple of years. Always had a warm welcome :)

Me too. Decent enough wee pub. They’ll be rubbing their hands at the prospect of the stadium. The Village aswell. Bit more space in the village but i dunno how the management will feel about 100+ fitba punters milling about the hotel amongst the hotel guests/gym users/costa cunts cos you can guarantee some of them will complain like fuck.

Its 1.3 miles from the Prince of wales to Pittodrie via King Street and Union Street is 1 mile long. That should give you an idea of how long it will take to get there from the Village or FM

I know how long it takes to walk 1.5 miles. I'm saying the P&J live website, clearly written by a thick council worker who has never walked it in their life, reckon it's 15 minutes.

Obviously everyone else knows it's 20.