New Stadium Approved

I notice the only work done recently at the site is to add a second car park around the other side of the training building.

Be interesting to see on Monday if any work is on-going or if that is it for Phase 1? I hope not as still looks like quite a lot of work to do round the back and eastern side of it.

I notice the only work done recently at the site is to add a second car park around the other side of the training building.

Be interesting to see on Monday if any work is on-going or if that is it for Phase 1? I hope not as still looks like quite a lot of work to do round the back and eastern side of it.

Get the pics out CC

I doubt any work on Phase 2 will start until the funds are in place plus Phase 1 is still not fully completed.

• Site Sponsor

Fucks sake, are you a Clerk of Works or summat?

Dundee's owners in the paper today saying they are going to submit the application for their new stadium this year. 

I doubt theirs is costing anywhere near £40m, but a new stadium and training ground will still be a fair old price. Be interesting to see where they get the money from.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Always surprised me we didn’t have an indoor pitch too at Cormack Park, given the shite weather potentially in winter - maybe too expensive. 

It was in the phase 2 plans at one point I think to cover one of the Training pitches. 

Personally i would just move them to an artificial pitch for training when it snows. We used to have to play in the goals leagues in all sorts of crazy weather, games were never off.