New Stadium Approved

I notice the only work done recently at the site is to add a second car park around the other side of the training building.

Be interesting to see on Monday if any work is on-going or if that is it for Phase 1? I hope not as still looks like quite a lot of work to do round the back and eastern side of it.

I notice the only work done recently at the site is to add a second car park around the other side of the training building.

Be interesting to see on Monday if any work is on-going or if that is it for Phase 1? I hope not as still looks like quite a lot of work to do round the back and eastern side of it.

Get the pics out CC

I doubt any work on Phase 2 will start until the funds are in place plus Phase 1 is still not fully completed.

• Site Sponsor

Fucks sake, are you a Clerk of Works or summat?

Dundee's owners in the paper today saying they are going to submit the application for their new stadium this year. 

I doubt theirs is costing anywhere near £40m, but a new stadium and training ground will still be a fair old price. Be interesting to see where they get the money from.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...