Sam Cosgrove

Thats a cringe right there

Mate you're coming across like a bitter little teenager. You don't have to be a keyboard warrior with EVERYONE.

It's mostly adults on this board. Slow down. Before you type, ask yourself, would I say that in a pub? If the answer is no, it kinda means you're a shitebag with a laptop.

Go have a coca cola, watch a film and destress. Take it easy. You don't have to be 'that guy' with every comment, whether you enjoy the word cringe or not. Why not just offer an opinion or act like most humans in a normal conversation?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Mate you're coming across like a bitter little teenager. You don't have to be a keyboard warrior with EVERYONE.

It's mostly adults on this board. Slow down. Before you type, ask yourself, would I say that in a pub? If the answer is no, it kinda means you're a shitebag with a laptop.

Go have a coca cola, watch a film and destress. Take it easy. You don't have to be 'that guy' with every comment, whether you enjoy the word cringe or not. Why not just offer an opinion or act like most humans in a normal conversation?

Because he's a weegie with a chip on his shoulder the size of Silicon Valley

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You might be a Jambo cunt

But well said

I dont think you should be on here, simple

When you post your Britannia shit, I recoil

When you try and ingratiate yourself with faux-complimenting, I recoil any more

I find it sad enough that Aberdeen fans come on here as much as they do just to talk and much shite as they do, so for a hearts fan to do it is mindblowing

And yes, of course I would say it in a pub

You say I'm out of order for pro British posts, but also for trying too hard to ingratiate myself. Which is it I'm doing? Being confrontational or being a creep? Should everybody just be mid vanilla to stop you getting upset either way?

Then you act too cool for school and say its sad Aberdeen fans come on here as much as they do. Mate. You've posted 35,000 times.

To add to your immaturity and permanent angry man syndrome, I don't think you're too clever, or interesting, or funny. Genuinely. In a pub I think you'd just be an annoying noise. Like a kid playing with a toy while adults are talking.

I'm no gonna come back to you after this cos you're an exhausting fucking bore. You'll of course reply. (35,001) I'll leave it there.

• Upvote 3

You say I'm out of order for pro British posts, but also for trying too hard to ingratiate myself. Which is it I'm doing? Being confrontational or being a creep? Should everybody just be mid vanilla to stop you getting upset either way?

Then you act too cool for school and say its sad Aberdeen fans come on here as much as they do. Mate. You've posted 35,000 times.

To add to your immaturity and permanent angry man syndrome, I don't think you're too clever, or interesting, or funny. Genuinely. In a pub I think you'd just be an annoying noise. Like a kid playing with a toy while adults are talking.

I'm no gonna come back to you after this cos you're an exhausting fucking bore. You'll of course reply. (35,001) I'll leave it there.

That’s you fake blocked. Wait for it.

• Upvote 2

If I can paraphrase you a bit, he's like a toddler with a plastic flute.

Even though you have made a poor life choice with regards the football team you support, that sir is my favourite post on here ever.

I know

I should either quote an office joke, make a hilarious joke about athletic players, make a tedious link to something said by saying "love xxx", say the new stadium isnt happening, call Brian from perth stinky, call mcinnes sleekit, call mcinnes a hun or debate the finest chipper (chippy)

Blocked

^ Millerman declaring war on the Sultanas.

I know, I'm so unoriginal

I should either quote an office joke, make a hilarious joke about athletic players, make a tedious link to something said by saying "love xxx", say the new stadium isnt happening, call Brian from perth stinky, call mcinnes sleekit, call mcinnes a hun or debate the finest chipper (chippy)

Blocked

No, you come out with BOOM, cringe, banal, leave, I holiday at Butlins or other tedious shite.

You must be syncing with your wife, you hormonal prick!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1