Sam Cosgrove

I remember the black lad from Kairat Almaty doing that in front of the South Stand after he scored.

I came off the bus the other day at Aberdeen Bus Station and there was some Muslim kissing the ground beside stance 11. Strange man. Don't think he was a true Muslim mind as she was kissing the ground in a due south direction, supposed to be in the direction of Mecca (south-east from Aberdeen) I'm told

I came off the bus the other day at Aberdeen Bus Station and there was some Muslim kissing the ground beside stance 11. Strange man. Don't think he was a true Muslim mind as she was kissing the ground in a due south direction, supposed to be in the direction of Mecca (south-east from Aberdeen) I'm told. I gather they do it up to 5 times a day, shopkeeping permitting.

Strange man indeed.

Changes into a she when kissing the ground.

Apologies for the link to the scum...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/football/

A figure of £4m casually thrown in.

But also a quote from Derek McInnes saying “he won’t be going anywhere this season”.

I’d wait & see... If we do actually receive a £4m offer we might accept.

Hold off until May, he bags 30 for the season & that’s another £0.5m to add to the fee.

Apologies for the link to the scum...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/football/

A figure of £4m casually thrown in.

But also a quote from Derek McInnes saying “he won’t be going anywhere this season”.

I’d wait & see... If we do actually receive a £4m offer we might accept.

Hold off until May, he bags 30 for the season & that’s another £0.5m to add to the fee.

That whole article is complete fabrication. And who is McInnes trying to kid saying Cosgrove is going nowhere in January? Of course he is, if someone offers enough dosh.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really, someone else would be in his place

It is real that it's his 10 goals which have won points. Could be contrary and say someone else playing instead of him could have scored 10 and we'd be in same position or even more and we'd be top of league but if anyone thinks Bruce Anderson, Curtis Main, James Wilson or any other currently signed striker would have scored 10 or more goals they're deluded.

Reading the Stoke fan board, they were talking about how they'd probably get Cosgrove for a crazy low price like 5 million quid, so he might as well be worth a punt since it's pocket money. 

I'd take 5 million quid with a cheeky sell-on clause.

Guest milne_afc

He keeps that up for the season he'll get about 25 league goals. Yep, it's not brilliant. We've had plenty strikers who have done that.

What he needs is a £20 million player in the team to create the opps

Cosgrove will be a huge loss.. but if anyone comes in with stupid (for us) money then we need to bite the fucking bullet and grab the bucks and stop waiting for their value to go up up up, inevitably missing our chance. 

I didn't rate Cosgrove at all... but given the situation he finds himself in he has made the step up and adapted amazingly well in an incredibly short space of time. 

I'll remember him a sight more fondly than supposedly 'better' players who've come and gone. 

Big Sam, The Six Million Dollar Sam. Tall Matt Damon. 

We salute your effort and your contribution... now give us that big stack of English cash.