Sam Cosgrove

Il take that bet. Combined they make 10m. So 4m for McKenna and 6m for cosgrove for example. Problem is that they will probably be undisclosed. I did say around 10m but I’ll say 10m or above. So under 10m I delete my account and 10m or above and you delete your account.

Keep your main account though, mate

If it is for the money then yes it would.

Still think he needs at least one more season at Aberdeen to home his skills.

He has time on his hands to improve.

Home his skills?  FFS

• Downvote 1

it’s almost as if you are speaking complete sense.

It’s not 2001 anymore.

If the club were holding out for 6.5m in summer for McKenna I’d be interested to hear what value they place on cosgrove’s head. Surely more? If the club don’t want to meet that value then he stays. It’s great to see the club standing firm now they actually have talented players on long contracts.

And what if Cosgrove wants to leave after seeing the wages on offer?

^ we should sell for first decent offer > £2.5m before a) he stops scoring goals and b) he gets injured.

Note that McKenna's form has gone to rat's shit since summer so, again, we should sell for first decent offer in ballpark of previous offers e.g. £4m/£5m.

This season is almost a dead rubber, although I cannot see us finishing lower than 4th, the focus should be on why we have regressed since 2017 and improving matters squad wise by 2020 season.

In Cormack we trust. But will he trust DM to deliver, that is the big question for 2020!!

^ we should sell for first decent offer > £2.5m before a) he stops scoring goals and b) he gets injured.

Note that McKenna's form has gone to rat's shit since summer so, again, we should sell for first decent offer in ballpark of previous offers e.g. £4m/£5m.

This season is almost a dead rubber, although I cannot see us finishing lower than 4th, the focus should be on why we have regressed since 2017 and improving matters squad wise by 2020 season.

In Cormack we trust. But will he trust DM to deliver, that is the big question for 2020!!

There's still plenty to play for Woody.

Europe is essential and there's still a Scottish Cup, remote though it is that we can win that.

We should keep Cosgrove until the summer, if he has to go in 2020 then a McLean type deal is the ideal, if such a deal can be made again.

McKenna can go in January.

There's still plenty to play for Woody.

Europe is essential and there's still a Scottish Cup, remote though it is that we can win that.

We should keep Cosgrove until the summer, if he has to go in 2020 then a McLean type deal is the ideal, if such a deal can be made again.

McKenna can go in January.

Yep I agree however I hope someone else knocks out Celtic before we get to Hampden.

They could put out a youth team and we'd still look like rabbits caught in the headlights.

To be fair, they're a big club in the way we are a big club

Distant , distant success

Tbf.

no they aren’t really.

shite comparison really.

Leeds haven’t even been close to being In the top ten of their country in terms of clubs. Let alone even been in the top league which has 20 clubs in it for fk knows  how long.

they have won the First division only THREE times.

FA cup ONCE & only runners up three times

League cup ONCE & runners up once

fk all European trophies just runners up in a couple of them in early 70s .

only thing they can trump us on in terms of being classed as anything close to being a big club EVER is in having a bigger support catchment.

Aberdeen will always be a bigger & more successful club than pishy Leeds. 

Leeds get 35,000 every home game in the second tier, they're a big club. Bigger than Aberdeen anyway.

Why are they? Because they are fortunate enough to be located in a decent catchment area for fans?

there are a fk load of English clubs with bigger supports than Aberdeen. Doesn’t make them bigger clubs or more successful 

hibs & hearts have bigger support than us as well