Sam Cosgrove

Why are they? Because they are fortunate enough to be located in a decent catchment area for fans?

there are a fk load of English clubs with bigger supports than Aberdeen. Doesn’t make them bigger clubs or more successful

hibs & hearts have bigger support than us as well

I would say that how many fans a club have is the truest gauge of how big they are. 'Biggest' is not the same as 'most successful' or 'wealthiest'.

• Downvote 2

I would say that how many fans a club have is the truest gauge of how big they are. 'Biggest' is not the same as 'most successful' or 'wealthiest'.

I agree , if Leeds are not a massive club then population wise they have great potential to be one .....

Birmingham – 2,453,700.

Manchester – 1,903,100.

Glasgow – 1,057,600.

Newcastle – 837,500.

Sheffield – 818,800.

Liverpool – 793,100.

Leeds – 761,500.

Aberdeen FC tonight (Tuesday) lost their appeal to the SFA against Sam Cosgrove’s red card received on Saturday at Celtic Park, meaning that the striker will now serve an immediate two match ban. Sam is therefore suspended for the final two fixtures of the year against Livingston at Pittodrie on Boxing Day and against Hearts at Tynecastle on the 29th of December.

Aberdeen FC tonight (Tuesday) lost their appeal to the SFA against Sam Cosgrove’s red card received on Saturday at Celtic Park, meaning that the striker will now serve an immediate two match ban. Sam is therefore suspended for the final two fixtures of the year against Livingston at Pittodrie on Boxing Day and against Hearts at Tynecastle on the 29th of December.[/size]

No surprise. Stupid tackle. Curtis Main it is then. Happy Xmas.

• Downvote 1