Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sam Cosgrove

Shut up you contrary cunt.

I expect them to come out & call out the ridiculous decision, not glibly accept it like you.

But then you already know that you complete arsehole.

While he might be an arsehole, he is actually correct in this instance.

Suggest you stop for a minute, take some time out to think just why acting all the big bollocks would achieve the square root of fuck all for Aberdeen FC then move onto another topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While he might be an arsehole, he is actually correct in this instance.

Suggest you stop for a minute, take some time out to think just why acting all the big bollocks would achieve the square root of fuck all for Aberdeen FC then move onto another topic.

So you don’t think the club saying something other than the “we are disappointed etc etc” is a good thing?

Ok

That’s fine.

Who's to say they won't voice their displeasure? There's fuck all the club can do really, not sure what you expect?

They probably will “voice their displeasure”.

It’s the glib way they will probably do it.

Our “statement” will probably be weak & say “we’re disappointed at the outcome” or the like.

My posts are maybe more down to my feeling that we are weak as a club generally.

We seem to accept decisions more easily than others.

For example, the huns publicly told the SFA they weren’t happy with Collum after he fucked them over in a game.

It took them about 5 months before he was appointed to

a hun game again

When have we ever called out a ref, the SFA, whatever?

Or maybe I’ve realised for the next two games that we’re stuck with watching Curtis Main blundering about? :-)

They probably will “voice their displeasure”.

It’s the glib way they will probably do it.

Our “statement” will probably be weak & say “we’re disappointed at the outcome” or the like.

My posts are maybe more down to my feeling that we are weak as a club generally.

We seem to accept decisions more easily than others.

For example, the huns publicly told the SFA they weren’t happy with Collum after he fucked them over in a game.

It took them about 5 months before he was appointed to

a hun game again

When have we ever called out a ref, the SFA, whatever?

Looking forward to if you are ever up in court and listening to you tell the sheriff or judge what you think of the verdict when it does not go your way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There was no way the panel were going to overturn that decision I think deep down we all knew that.

The fact that he won the ball will be irrelevant to those in power analysing it. He lunged in with both feet off the ground at speed which makes it a dangerous tackle. It was a stupid challenge one that he had no need to make.

In the old days it would have gone down as a proper hard but fair challenge. Those days are long gone now though. The authorities want to stamp that type of challenge out of the game completely so no real surprise that the decision was upheld,

If it was brown of Celtic making the same challenge he wouldn't even have been booked. This is central belt SFA SNP assholes in control of the game in Scotland. If independence ever happened you can kiss Scottish football bye bye. It will be Glasgow Scotland Area 1. And Edingburgh Scotland Area 2 the rest of Scotland forget it.

If Brown made that tackle on one of our players we would probably all be screaming about it calling him everything demanding action be taken. But aye, we would not be surprised if he was neither booked or banned for it either unfortunately.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shut up you contrary cunt.

I expect them to come out & call out the ridiculous decision, not glibly accept it like you.

But then you already know that you complete arsehole.

We accept it and move on. Foaming at the mouth and ranting won’t get us anywhere. “Sorry AFC, now that you’ve shouted at us and waved your fists we’ve decided to completely reverse our decision and rescind the red card”.
  • Downvote 1