Sam Cosgrove

Shut up you contrary cunt.

I expect them to come out & call out the ridiculous decision, not glibly accept it like you.

But then you already know that you complete arsehole.

We accept it and move on. Foaming at the mouth and ranting won’t get us anywhere. “Sorry AFC, now that you’ve shouted at us and waved your fists we’ve decided to completely reverse our decision and rescind the red card”.
  • Downvote 1

How can they buy Cosgrove then?

My point exactly. Unless they sell heavily (they won’t/can’t as they have no great assets) this January they’ll be limited to loans. 

Summer they may have the funds but even then, who’s going to want to move to a bottom half championship team/top league one team? Especially with Leeds etc rumoured. 

Thats irrelevant to the panel yeah, because it's the bloody rules

Not because theres a conspiracy

Why did Browns tackle against Hearts not get upgraded to a red if that is the case?

I agree its no conspiracy but its human nature to play it easy and not punish the bigger teams.

McKenna retrospectively punished from his tackle against Celtic last season wouldn't have happened if he played for Celtic. Browns tackle last week proves that surely?

Why did Browns tackle against Hearts not get upgraded to a red if that is the case?

I agree its no conspiracy but its human nature to play it easy and not punish the bigger teams.

McKenna retrospectively punished from his tackle against Celtic last season wouldn't have happened if he played for Celtic. Browns tackle last week proves that surely?

There just seems to be a lack of understanding from a lot of the pundits on what the actual rules are. Michael Stewart saying he didn't think it was a red surprised me as he's usually not far off the mark with his opinions. But to me he focused too much on the fact that Cosgrove played the ball.

The panel will have focused more on the intent rather than the actual end result of the challenge. He flew in when he had no need to it was reckless because of the speed of the challenge and the fact that when he launched into it both of his feet were off the ground. For me it was a red card I couldn't really see the controversy or why certain pundits thought a red was harsh. If that had happened to one of our players we'd have been screaming for a red card.

I haven't seen Brown's challenge from last week can't really comment but he does seem to get away with quite a lot. I agree I don't think it's a conspiracy but he does seem to get cut a bit more slack from refs than other players do.

If it was brown of Celtic making the same challenge he wouldn't even have been booked. This is central belt SFA SNP assholes in control of the game in Scotland. If independence ever happened you can kiss Scottish football bye bye. It will be Glasgow Scotland Area 1. And Edingburgh Scotland Area 2 the rest of Scotland forget it.

Wrang wi' roon here.

Celtic and "Rangers" exist in their current rabid, sectarian, divisive state as a direct consequence of the union with England, and their divide and rule strategy including their plantation of Ulster.

Had Scotland existed as a normal nation, and not been forced into the aforementioned anomalous and ruinous (for Scotland) Union in 1707, allied with the British starvation / genocide enforced on the Irish and their subsequent mass migration to West of Scotland, then Celtic would probably never have existed.

Rangers similarly, would 100% have not existed as such a rabid and bigoted entity spewing bile and hatred across the country, as, er they would have had nobody to spew bigotry and bile at.

Well... they would have had less to direct their neanderthal scumbaggery towards.

Edit:

The added bonus would have been no fucking mutated, inbred simpletons relentlessly marching the streets in "tribute to the Dutch".

:spanner:

• Upvote 2

my point being that we get slated for going back to the glory of the 80's

you are trying to compare a Leeds side glorifying the 60's & 70's & winning a couple of diddy (unestablished as yet or respected :) ) Intercities cups

Nah, you're point was that Leeds have done fuck all in Europe and Aberdeen are a bigger club. Wrong on both counts. Anyway, fuck it. COYR

Nah, you're point was that Leeds have done fuck all in Europe and Aberdeen are a bigger club. Wrong on both counts. Anyway, fuck it. COYR

Not at all.

Aberdeen are still competing for the ‘third force’ title in Scotland 

leeds aren’t even competing for being a top 30 club on a regular basis in their country.

they were & most certainly still are an irrelevant club in England 

a shitey wee thingy

Wrang wi' roon here.

Celtic and "Rangers" exist in their current rabid, sectarian, divisive state as a direct consequence of the union with England, and their divide and rule strategy including their plantation of Ulster.

Had Scotland existed as a normal nation, and not been forced into the aforementioned anomalous and ruinous (for Scotland) Union in 1707, allied with the British starvation / genocide enforced on the Irish and their subsequent mass migration to West of Scotland, then Celtic would probably never have existed.

Rangers similarly, would 100% have not existed as such a rabid and bigoted entity spewing bile and hatred across the country, as, er they would have had nobody to spew bigotry and bile at.

Well... they would have had less to direct their neanderthal scumbaggery towards.

Edit:

The added bonus would have been no fucking mutated, inbred simpletons relentlessly marching the streets in "tribute to the Dutch".

:spanner:

Celebrating a king that never set foot in Scotland once and signed the document to start the highland clearances, which killed many and ostracised even more!.Canada eventually made good out of it though

There just seems to be a lack of understanding from a lot of the pundits on what the actual rules are. Michael Stewart saying he didn't think it was a red surprised me as he's usually not far off the mark with his opinions. But to me he focused too much on the fact that Cosgrove played the ball.

The panel will have focused more on the intent rather than the actual end result of the challenge. He flew in when he had no need to it was reckless because of the speed of the challenge and the fact that when he launched into it both of his feet were off the ground. For me it was a red card I couldn't really see the controversy or why certain pundits thought a red was harsh. If that had happened to one of our players we'd have been screaming for a red card.

I haven't seen Brown's challenge from last week can't really comment but he does seem to get away with quite a lot. I agree I don't think it's a conspiracy but he does seem to get cut a bit more slack from refs than other players do.

If clearly winning the ball and barely touching the poofy centre half is a red “according to the rules” then the games fucked

What a heap of shite this new “rule” is

If clearly winning the ball and barely touching the poofy centre half is a red “according to the rules” then the games fucked

What a heap of shite this new “rule” is

I totally agree with you. Compared to what the game used to be like it's virtually a non contact sport now.

The rules are shite what used to be classed as a hard but fair challenge is now a red card in a lot of instances. But whether we like it or not they are the rules and Cosgrove should have known that before he launched into the tackle in that manner.