Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

Guest milne_afc

Strange decision to put those two brain dead meat heads together for a discussion. They were barely coherent before having any sense battered out of them, should have been more from Bruno’s daughter - she had a good view of things and spoke openly about her Dad being a stupid fucking cunt(very loveable, admittedly).

I reckon proper boxing was probably banned in the late 90s and replaced with the fake format we see now.

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Strange decision to put those two brain dead meat heads together for a discussion. They were barely coherent before having any sense battered out of them, should have been more from Bruno’s daughter - she had a good view of things and spoke openly about her Dad being a stupid fucking cunt(very loveable, admittedly).

I reckon proper boxing was probably banned in the late 90s and replaced with the fake format we see now.

Bruno was proper out his mind for a while. Sure there were reports of him cycling his bike around the streets wearing pyjamas thinking he was Frankie Dettori. Too many punches on his head must have fucked him up.

Guest milne_afc

Aye, typical descent into madness by a retired sportsman. Must be a form of cold turkey when they start missing the adulation and stuff. His countless beatings wouldn’t have helped lol.

26 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Aye, typical descent into madness by a retired sportsman. Must be a form of cold turkey when they start missing the adulation and stuff. His countless beatings wouldn’t have helped lol.

Boxers seem to go especially nuts. I guess a lot of them are pretty unhinged before they start boxing due to upbringing etc. They always seem to blow all their cash.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It passes two of the tests - female and with pulse (disease-free always being a hope rather than anything we can get proof of - and therefore it should be a yes, at the very minimum for a hate fuck but no, I couldn't do that monstrosity. Unless 9 pints down. Nothing is off limits when horny and over a gallon of good beer. Would despise myself in the morning and disinfect my cock in the most severe manners possible. 

Just described 95% of my rides tbh.

I'll take that as a yes from me.

New Town Utopia on Amazon about Basildon, Essex.

Worth a watch, interesting insight in the post war English nature and its change over time. 

All at the same time thinking, they are hard as fuck communist capitalist artsy greedy thick cunts. 

Strange bunch. Seems like the place done well when there were plenty jobs, then the Tories took their jobs and manipulated their greed to benefit there own.

And now brexit and broken homes.