Scott Wright

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not at all. The white supremacists and neo nazis agree with you.

I don't want to change your mind. I know you people exist. I would be interested to hear your - presumably batshit insane - theories and what you, unlike Congress and the overwhelming majority, missed though?

It's pretty simple post what Trump said to incite an insurrection.  If not shut the fuck up and take your argumentative shite elsewhere you silly old goat

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye he was OK. Probably a slightly better option than Greg Stewart in any case. 

I rated Stewart.  Great touch and decent vision/range of passing if a little slow.  The donut in the dugout didn't really know how to use him though and I'd imagine he'll have put on a few pounds languishing in the huns reserves.

Don't want either him or Jones

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Turnbull did for Motherwell?

Made 9 more appearances and scored 16 goals?

I just think that is a different argument. The reason people are disagreeing is because folk are talking about different things. I think Campbell looks decent enough so far but that he needs starts to improve all round. I don't see him dominating games and getting a move to Celtic or the English Premier League any time soon. Nor did I think that of Considine when he was 19... should we have ditched him back then just cause he didn't look like he had the potential to be world class? Nah

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

So basically you are another one who has completely missed the point. 

i think folk on here are having different arguments. 

Some folk, like myself, are just saying he is a good player and could make it at aberdeen. Nobody is saying he is going to go down to Liverpool and win the league, champions league and captain Scotland. 

I wasn’t trying to have an argument  I think he is a decent player and like to give the young players who come through benefit of the doubt and not get on there backs, but as a footballer he should have ambitions to play for the best teams, win the champions league and captain Scotland to do that I think he has to perform better and stand out more in games for us even at the age he is 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Agreed don't want that fat cunt back.  Surely a straight swap for McRorie is the sensible option for all parties

You'd think so aye. If money's tight or McInnes is on the way oot the door, you have to think the club winna be want to be offering a new playing contract until the dust settles. And also take a chunk aff any outgoing money due

14 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Surely Greg Stewart wouldnt even want to come here? Was crap both times and wasnt particularly popular with the fans even before pulling on a hun shirt... 

Aye.  Especially as his spell at Kilmarnock between his spells here was actually reasonably successful. 

His heart never seemed in it at Aberdeen 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I have no idea what colour the people were who tore the statues down and i don't care

Funny how you think its "ok people taking matters into their own hands" when it's for a cause you believe in

But when trumps supporters took matters into their own hands at the capitol, its not

The moral here is, its never ok to take matters into your own hands no matter who you are or what you believe 

We have laws

Have a +1.

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It wasn't allowed though? Many of the BLM protesters were being snatched up by the police, some folk were being snatched up for just walking in the street. There were kids getting pelted with rubber bullets, some folk lost an eye. These inbred white supremacist hicks that stormed the capital were largely able to do so unharmed. "Blue lives matter" but the same crowd beat a copper to death,  

If you think there's an issue with a group of mostly black people tearing down a ridiculous statue of Colston, then I'd suggest you might have a wee personal problem. People in Bristol petitioned to have it removed for years and were constantly told no. They took matters into their own hands, and rightly so. 

Apart from the one who was shot dead you mean?  

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Apart from the one who was shot dead you mean?  What a mong

The one person. Nae riot police, no federal agencies. Folk walking in and out taking selfies with coppers etc. The wifie that got shot dead was given heaps of notice to not approach, but naturally she thought she'd be immune to any sort of repercussion so approached. She was killed by her own stupidity and entitlement. 

Only mong here is you. Shown yourself to be dumb as all fuck plenty times on here, especially the other day ? 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The one person. Nae riot police, no federal agencies. Folk walking in and out taking selfies with coppers etc. The wifie that got shot dead was given heaps of notice to not approach, but naturally she thought she'd be immune to any sort of repercussion so approached. She was killed by her own stupidity and entitlement. 

Only mong here is you. Shown yourself to be dumb as all fuck plenty times on here, especially the other day ? 

Aye that was it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/capitol-hill-violence-and-chaos-caught-on-camera/vi-BB1cFcam 

16 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I have no idea what colour the people were who tore the statues down and i don't care

Funny how you think its "ok people taking matters into their own hands" when it's for a cause you believe in

But when trumps supporters took matters into their own hands at the capitol, its not

The moral here is, its never ok to take matters into your own hands no matter who you are or what you believe 

We have laws

Aye laws like the British tax payer paying reparations to slave owning families up until 2015, due to the dismantling of the trade hundreds of years prior? Black folk literally having to walk past a statue of a guy who used to own their ancestors, and having their tax money pay slave owning families. 

It's ok people taking matters into their own hands when facing institutional racism, aye. Not when a bunch of Qanon reading lickspittle trumpian munters,  who believe in conspiracy theories that have no merit, storm the Capitol with the intent to harm politicians.  

Aye laws like the British tax payer paying reparations to slave owning families up until 2015, due to the dismantling of the trade hundreds of years prior? Black folk literally having to walk past a statue of a guy who used to own their ancestors, and having their tax money pay slave owning families. 

It's ok people taking matters into their own hands when facing institutional racism, aye. Not when a bunch of Qanon reading lickspittle trumpian munters,  who believe in conspiracy theories that have no merit, storm the Capitol with the intent to harm politicians.  

Oh fuck off will you.

Boring cunt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

And that top paragraph could be applied to any one of the black people who were shot dead by the police with a massive outcry then made over it

The reason I get so angry nowadays is down to all of these people screaming for equality when actually, it's not equality they want,  it's favouritism to make up for a perceived inequality over the years 

One rule for everyone  - simple

Even the kids who've been shot for holding toy guns? Should they have done something different? 

It's not a perceived inequality, there is inequality. Nae point in engaging with folk like you who can't possibly conceive that other folk have it harder on the basis of their skin. Racism hasn't just disappeared, institutional racism hasn't just disappeared, either. You're a white person, maybe listen to what black people are saying? Rather than just swat down any criticisms a particular community are making about our society because you don't understand it. 

The video I posted is fake than aye?

As Millertime pointed out earlier not being able to accept you're wrong and be so blinded by your own position is a terrible weakness you have.