Scott Wright

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Don't think I'll be shutting up about anything as long as absolutely ill informed feel cunts like yourself stop posting right wing garbage. 

Any chance of that in the Queens English?

What right wing garbage have I posted?

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

But I can. All the media can. Congress can, and did. You're the one in denial. You're swimming against the tide.

You must have great insight which, for whatever reason you are unable or unwilling to articulate. 

Post the evidence then.  If I'm wrong I'm requesting your assistance in changing my mind.

You wont though because you can't.

13 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Imagine the huns logging into afc chat to see what Aberdeen fans are saying about Scott Wright. Seeing that the thread is currently "hot"... then opening it to see everyone cares so much about him that we are talking about Donald Trump and BLM.... ace

Exactly. Is there not other topic pages for this chat that us people who don’t care don’t bother going near. 

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What? You started it by disputing what we all saw and what led to his second impeachment. Did you hear his, his son's and Rudy's speech?

That's just for starters. 

Yes I heard his speech including this part

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

I'll leave it at that given this thread has turned into the same groundhog day, pointless ping pong borefest as every other thread you infect.  Feel free to post the evidence of Trumps words which "incited an insurrection" or else please do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up about it.

35 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You said its fair enough for BLM to take it into their own hands, but not trump supporters. The only difference being you agree with the cause of the former

You're the type who laughs at a comedian joking about downs syndrome, but gets up in arms when he jokes about aids because you know somebody with it

Shut your mouth 

Tearing a statue of a slave owner down isn't the same as infiltrating a government building with the intentions of harming the politicians. 

BLM protesters took down a symbol of institutional racism, and Trump supporters were taking the law into their own hands because they believe some website a fat retard has made to promote his own conspiratorial agenda. 

Not the same thing, lol.  

43 minutes ago, NEM said:

Any chance of that in the Queens English?

What right wing garbage have I posted?

About every second post. From your shit about Covid, to your shit about Trump. 

Tripe. 

34 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha some of these posts have been superb lately

Consi,  are your eyes still so far apart that they are in different postcodes?

Brendan Rodgers style?

Frank, is your chin still so large it could be counted as a deformity? 

' I don't believe institutional racism is a thing, everyone is treated the same' 

Says the man who felt so oppressed by his council tax code he went whinging to the papers. 

Dumb as all fuck. 

46 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Imagine the huns logging into afc chat to see what Aberdeen fans are saying about Scott Wright. Seeing that the thread is currently "hot"... then opening it to see everyone cares so much about him that we are talking about Donald Trump and BLM.... ace

The Rangers fans would undoubtedly be on the side of NEM, MHD, and the other hun posters on here. 

They'd probably be nodding their heads ferociously at a lot of the shite being spoken. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The Rangers fans would undoubtedly be on the side of NEM, MHD, and the other hun posters on here. 

They'd probably be nodding their heads ferociously at a lot of the shite being spoken. 

Aye and the tims would undoubtedly be on the side of wet wipes like yourself.

Only retards bring politics into sport though

Just now, NEM said:

Aye and the tims would undoubtedly be on the side of wet wipes like yourself.

Only retards bring politics into sport though

Bet you're one of these queen loving, Union Jack shagging types. 

Adamant that everyone is the same but would happily bow down and kiss the feet of an unelected monarchical leader. 

In fact, you definitely are one of these gypes. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Bet you're one of these queen loving, Union Jack shagging types. 

Adamant that everyone is the same but would happily bow down and kiss the feet of an unelected monarchical leader. 

In fact, you definitely are one of these gypes. 

Wrong spy. I think the Queens a boot and the monarchy should be abolished.

We all know what type of gype you are though -  a cross between Leslie Grantham & sasquatch 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Wrong spy. I think the Queens a boot and the monarchy should be abolished.

We all know what type of gype you are though -  a cross between Leslie Grantham & sasquatch 

Had to google Mr.Grantham. 

Can't see it myself. Would've said DiCaprio/Sasquatch. But I'm biased. 

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Mate I looked back through my gallery and I still have the pictures you posted when I challenged you to a "handsome-off"

Your chin is worse than mine!!

Haha. 

Strong men have big chins. Don't be ashamed. 

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

How do you know what their intentions were?

Zero politicians were harmed and if what you are saying about their being zero security is correct, then it doesn't make sense as they would have been able to harm them 

:spanner:

They turned up armed and many of the people have had their Twitter accounts tracked, and you bet your arse they are talking about harming politicians who they feel have wronged them. 

Some of them were actual coppers ffs. 

54 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Tearing a statue of a slave owner down isn't the same as infiltrating a government building with the intentions of harming the politicians. 

BLM protesters took down a symbol of institutional racism, and Trump supporters were taking the law into their own hands because they believe some website a fat retard has made to promote his own conspiratorial agenda. 

Not the same thing, lol.  

Or took down a symbol of philanthropy depending on how you view the money he invested within the community. 

He didn’t get a statue for selling black folk. 

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Or took down a symbol of philanthropy depending on how you view the money he invested within the community. 

Let's both sides a slave trade owner. 

Do me a favour.