Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Scott Wright

Thats the problem with Scottish football we just recycle the same shite time and again. Stewart is a shit 31 year old who has barely played football for 2 Years and Jones is a horrible Hun Cunt who has also hardly played any football for 2 Years. We should be going nowhere near either but it wouldn't be a surprise if Mcinnes signs both. If we don't someone else in Scotland will

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Sounds like the pre contract if it's 3 years. 

I assume they'll now low-ball us to get him now rather than wait til summer 

I don't think the club will budge unless the money is good, because there's still a lot to play for this season. 

If fans were in the stadium he'd probably be gone at the first offer, but I think McInnes will want to hold on to him. 

Aberdonian, supposed Dandy, signing for them. It's genuinely sickening. I wish him nothing but the worst going forward, couldn't even dignify the club with a response to their contract offer. 

File alongside Ryan Jack; 

Weasel, rat hun bastards. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't think the club will budge unless the money is good, because there's still a lot to play for this season. 

If fans were in the stadium he'd probably be gone at the first offer, but I think McInnes will want to hold on to him. 

Aberdonian, supposed Dandy, signing for them. It's genuinely sickening. I wish him nothing but the worst going forward, couldn't even dignify the club with a response to their contract offer. 

File alongside Ryan Jack; 

Weasel, rat hun bastards. 

I hope he breaks a leg against St Johnstone.

Fuck the wee hun bastard. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
47 minutes ago, RUL said:

3 year deal confirmed tomorrow. 

If true I would genuinely not play him again and make him train alone.

If fans were in stadium he would receive constant dog's abuse, little rat faced prick.

Unforgivable behaviour from supposedly "one of our own".

48 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I hope he breaks a leg against St Johnstone.

Fuck the wee hun bastard. 

Fuck that. 

Sevco would leave him exactly where he is, with us picking up the tab for his recovery, rehab and wages till the end of his contract

A recurrence of his previous cruciate injury in pre-season training with der Hun is my wish. Even better....it happens to his opposite knee instead.

• Downvote 1

I have  a feeling we are going to get fuck for him cash wise

Remember the Huns don't actually have any cash to spend they owe fucking millions to HRMC, Mike Ashley,  Close Brothers and 7 million to the Glib and Shameless plus millions in transfers deals they still have to pay off

We don't want any Hun rejects as part of any deal

So its not looking like a cash  deal unless they want him by the end of  month and why would they?

They can wait out

11 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I have  a feeling we are going to get fuck for him cash wise

Remember the Huns don't actually have any cash to spend they owe fucking millions to HRMC, Mike Ashley,  Close Brothers and 7 million to the Glib and Shameless plus millions in transfers deals they still have to pay off

We don't want any Hun rejects as part of any deal

So its not looking like a cash  deal unless they want him by the end of  month and why would they?

They can wait out

We owe them 350k at the end of the season for McCrorie.  There might be a deal to be done, in terms of writing off that debt IMO. i.e. they get Wright now and our debt at the end of the season is settled... 

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Suggest a few folk go back and read the first few pages on here before getting their knickers damp.

No one would mind losing that Scott Wright. This seasons Scott Wright, however, is a different matter. 

It's all a bit disgusting.