Scott Wright

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Certainly doesn't seem like he's rushed into signing up for the Huns like most expected. 

Gerrard said a week ago that they were really close. I was expecting it to be done Monday or Tuesday at the latest. 

Or it's stage managed intentionally.......wait till 48 hours or so before the window slams shut then annnounce he's signed the pre-contract. Sevco then try to low-ball us with a pathetic offer to get him onboard immediately in the hope that we are so strapped for cash that we will take anything at all

15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Or it's stage managed intentionally.......wait till 48 hours or so before the window slams shut then annnounce he's signed the pre-contract. Sevco then try to low-ball us with a pathetic offer to get him onboard immediately in the hope that we are so strapped for cash that we will take anything at all

Aye possible. 

Maybe they're struggling to get a Hun to come on loan 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I thought I'd stumbled into the Football Clichés thread for a second! ?

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Is he a Hun yet? Richard Gordon seemed convinced yesterday that something will be announced within 24-48 hours..

Well he will have a day off today....they won't sign him without putting him through a fairly stiff medical given his previous history so don't be surprised if he's in Glasgow today getting that done (huns mainly use Ross Hall hospital for their medicals, only a mile or so away from their hovel)

Edit...and they announced the pre-contract signings of a couple of Bournemouth players fairly late last night. Probably been busy working on those and now can turn their attention to Wright

3 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

That's what I thought when I heard him speaking about it yesterday, seems like a done deal. Hope we've managed to negotiate writing off the McCrorie fee rather than Stewart coming in the opposite direction.

Stewart's comments on twitter have effectively ruled that one out ever happening, either now or in future

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Stewart's comments on twitter have effectively ruled that one out ever happening, either now or in future

A lot of whats posted on social media is fake news.

Stewart has also 'supposedly' started following Aberdeen FC on twitter or Instagram. 

I think we'll see the McCrorie fee voided and potentially one/both Stewart and Jones join us on loan with the option of a permanent deal in the summer.

As a player, I'd much rather sign Jones over GMS. He's only 26 and has a lot to prove. GMS is 31 in August and has had some serious injuries in the past few years. Also worth mentioning that he was garbage yesterday for Hearts.

Stewart can replace McGinn.

The hold up could also been on Aberdeen's end to extract more. I like completing the mccrorie deal, but not sure how excited i am for the club to take our rangers trash. Let them pay their end of the bench and maybe look south for younger loanees with upside.

I remember when wright and hoban weren't too popular and I stuck on their bandwagons. Shame they might be lost.

Thats the problem with Scottish football we just recycle the same shite time and again. Stewart is a shit 31 year old who has barely played football for 2 Years and Jones is a horrible Hun Cunt who has also hardly played any football for 2 Years. We should be going nowhere near either but it wouldn't be a surprise if Mcinnes signs both. If we don't someone else in Scotland will

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Sounds like the pre contract if it's 3 years. 

I assume they'll now low-ball us to get him now rather than wait til summer 

I don't think the club will budge unless the money is good, because there's still a lot to play for this season. 

If fans were in the stadium he'd probably be gone at the first offer, but I think McInnes will want to hold on to him. 

Aberdonian, supposed Dandy, signing for them. It's genuinely sickening. I wish him nothing but the worst going forward, couldn't even dignify the club with a response to their contract offer. 

File alongside Ryan Jack; 

Weasel, rat hun bastards.