Scott Wright

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't think the club will budge unless the money is good, because there's still a lot to play for this season. 

If fans were in the stadium he'd probably be gone at the first offer, but I think McInnes will want to hold on to him. 

Aberdonian, supposed Dandy, signing for them. It's genuinely sickening. I wish him nothing but the worst going forward, couldn't even dignify the club with a response to their contract offer. 

File alongside Ryan Jack; 

Weasel, rat hun bastards. 

I hope he breaks a leg against St Johnstone.

Fuck the wee hun bastard. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, RUL said:

3 year deal confirmed tomorrow. 

If true I would genuinely not play him again and make him train alone.

If fans were in stadium he would receive constant dog's abuse, little rat faced prick.

Unforgivable behaviour from supposedly "one of our own".

48 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I hope he breaks a leg against St Johnstone.

Fuck the wee hun bastard. 

Fuck that. 

Sevco would leave him exactly where he is, with us picking up the tab for his recovery, rehab and wages till the end of his contract

A recurrence of his previous cruciate injury in pre-season training with der Hun is my wish. Even better....it happens to his opposite knee instead.

• Downvote 1

I have  a feeling we are going to get fuck for him cash wise

Remember the Huns don't actually have any cash to spend they owe fucking millions to HRMC, Mike Ashley,  Close Brothers and 7 million to the Glib and Shameless plus millions in transfers deals they still have to pay off

We don't want any Hun rejects as part of any deal

So its not looking like a cash  deal unless they want him by the end of  month and why would they?

They can wait out

11 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I have  a feeling we are going to get fuck for him cash wise

Remember the Huns don't actually have any cash to spend they owe fucking millions to HRMC, Mike Ashley,  Close Brothers and 7 million to the Glib and Shameless plus millions in transfers deals they still have to pay off

We don't want any Hun rejects as part of any deal

So its not looking like a cash  deal unless they want him by the end of  month and why would they?

They can wait out

We owe them 350k at the end of the season for McCrorie.  There might be a deal to be done, in terms of writing off that debt IMO. i.e. they get Wright now and our debt at the end of the season is settled... 

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Suggest a few folk go back and read the first few pages on here before getting their knickers damp.

No one would mind losing that Scott Wright. This seasons Scott Wright, however, is a different matter. 

It's all a bit disgusting. 

6 hours ago, Jamie said:

Hurting sheepies ??????

Now now.  Play nice.

to answer your question, no.  Not even remotely.  The level you boys profess to be wanting to play at and you’re buying Scott Wright?  Talk about backwards.  Celtic give you the second mulligan of your short miserable lives and you respond with Scott Fucking Wright?

Arse Cheek blinkers set to denial.

17 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Is it though?

Stats from AFC site show he's got three assists, 2 goals and hasn't had a shot on target all season.

https://www.afc.co.uk/player/scott-wright/

I think stats are only useful half the time. It's clear to see when he's in the team with Hedges we are bearable to watch, and create more shooting opportunities. I would be interested to see the amount of chances created by the team as a whole with him in the side, compared to when he's out injured. 

When him and Watkins got injured it coincided with a fair few poor results and performances. 

He's a little cunt, though. AFC brought him through, gave him his chance, stuck by him through injuries etc. He then has a decent season (this one) and Aberdeen offer him another deal, to which he doesn't even respond. He was offered one deal, to radio silence, and then another, presumably more lucrative one, again, to silence from him and his agent. 

Like Jack, he didn't even have the steens to tell his manager he's away to Rangers. The huns phoned in and did all his dirty work for him. 

I hope his career from this point, as expected, falls of a cliff, and he finds himself struggling for a team after the three years playing in Govan. 

He was never a Dons fan. 

31 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Is it though?

Stats from AFC site show he's got three assists, 2 goals and hasn't had a shot on target all season.

https://www.afc.co.uk/player/scott-wright/

He's not a good finisher. He's had plenty of chances to score this season, hence his poor return. He has clever link of play, especially with Hedges and his finishing will only get worse when he has splinters on his arse.

AFC stats are clearly rubbish. I remember Scott Wright missing a one on one against Utd at Tannadice, keeper made a good save. 

That's just one that sticks in my mind.

As for Wright going to them, I really couldn't give a fuck. Boys hardly made an impact at Aberdeen. If that's the sort of player Rangers are bringing in, then their is hope for us all.