Scott Wright

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

Hope he turns out to be a star but even if he isn’t it’s worth watching your pain loosing another player to the teddy bears. Roon yees??

can't believe you are happy with this signing you complete roaster. Hahahahahaha.  Physio must be quiet

3 minutes ago, brownie said:

I feel for his family. They'll be getting endless shit now.

They should have raised him better. 

My Mother would never speak to me again if I signed for the huns, let alone my bloody father. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Mate I’m quite happy living the dream in sunny Australia with a cracking wage each fortnight . Dry you fucking eyes??

Cringe. Absolutely awful chat.

Reckon Bebo should do some digging  personally. We all know what happened to the Tim who came on here.... 

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

What’s up cunt your boyfriend forget the lube last night?

Maybe he did

Not half as painful as when HMRI (so your beloved Queen) rammed it right up oldco's shitter and sent them hurtling into liquidation

Liquidation I say boy...........liquidation

You let your old club die 

viva la tribute act cunto

23 minutes ago, Jamie said:

No you won’t cunt. Rule Britannia ??

You love Britain so much you decided to live in Australia, a nation that has gained independence from Britain itself. 

From the few posts you've made, you're clearly a typically thick, boot licking hun mutant. 

Look out for a "mistimed", season ending tackle by Andy in training tomorrow or a Taylor mistimed season ending tackle in training tomorrow.

Prediction - Wright will not be a success at Huns and will be wallowing in the English lower leagues before too long.

Other prediction - Cannot wait to hear about Newco's financial problems and the associated selling of key players once they have put 10 in row to bed?

2 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Look out for a "mistimed", season ending tackle by Andy in training tomorrow or a Taylor mistimed season ending tackle in training tomorrow.

Prediction - Wright will not be a success at Huns and will be wallowing in the English lower leagues before too long.

Other prediction - Cannot wait to hear about Newco's financial problems and the associated selling of key players once they have put 10 in row to bed?

Andy and Ash will be made up for him. 

I don't get why folk think players care, in any way, about players joining rival teams.