Scott Wright

8 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

There's a way to leave, and this isn't it, however, I wouldn't be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Not sure if there's any side agreement between AFC and the hun or not, but I'd be playing my best side from now till the end of the season towards finishing third (or even second) and doing as well in the Scottish Cup as possible (if those games can get played before Wright's contract expires).

If we're paying him, then let's get something for that.

Hedges seems to play better with Wright, so no point in having this effect more players than necessary. 

This is the only downside to Wright leaving for me. 

He appears to have helped bring the best out of Hedges. 

8 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

At least he didnt tell McInnes he wasn't goiing to Rangers, then decided to go to Rangers like a certain spinless, serpentlike ex player of ours who went to the Huns

He just didn't respond, then Gerrard phoned and said he was interested. 

Both of them showing contempt for the club. I hope their careers end at the hands of an Aberdonian dons fan. 

Dean Campbell, make yourself useful. 

9 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

At least he didnt tell McInnes he wasn't goiing to Rangers, then decided to go to Rangers like a certain spinless, serpentlike ex player of ours who went to the Huns

Aye according to Mcinnes who has plenty previous of lying to the fans.

3 despicable hun bastards - Jack, McInnes and the fairy

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Good

For him to do this is a fucking disgrace

Just shows that the contempt held for "rangers" is purely in the fans heads

For a young aberdonian player to do this, especially with all of the injuries he has had and us supporting him through it, is fucking vile

I wish the absolute worst on him, professionally 

That implies that you wish him all the best personally and academically?

Hun.

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Good

For him to do this is a fucking disgrace

Just shows that the contempt held for "rangers" is purely in the fans heads

For a young aberdonian player to do this, especially with all of the injuries he has had and us supporting him through it, is fucking vile

I wish the absolute worst on him, professionally 

I think it's more that football players, especially modern ones, are total and unapologetic mercenaries. 

I know folk who know him, and he definitely grew up a dons fans, hating the huns etc etc. 

I would imagine this move is purely financially motivated. Hey, it's a short career, but a long life. 

He'll be fearful to walk about in public for the rest of his days in the NE. Too right as well, horrible, little cunt. 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He'll be fearful to walk about in public for the rest of his days in the NE. Too right as well, horrible, little cunt. 

Nope. 
Football isn’t taken that seriously by people in Aberdeen. Thankfully.

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Time for McLennan to step up and earn a regular place. 

Unless he's not going to sign his new deal and doesn't give two fucks either. 

Aye, agree with this. However, I’m not sure that he possesses the attributes required to replace Wright. Ethan Ross possibly does?

As a main striker, I think McLennan MIGHT do a job there. 

Interesting that he is stalling on a new deal. Unless we are taking the piss, as we allegedly were with Wright, who does he have an alternate deal lined up with? Huntly?

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Nope. 
Football isn’t taken that seriously by people in Aberdeen. Thankfully.

It is by some people. 

Not me, I should add. Wouldn't be getting my hands dirty by bitch slapping a hun. Just hope someone else does it. 

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Aye, agree with this. However, I’m not sure that he possesses the attributes required to replace Wright. Ethan Ross possibly does?

As a main striker, I think McLennan MIGHT do a job there. 

Interesting that he is stalling on a new deal. Unless we are taking the piss, as we allegedly were with Wright, who does he have an alternate deal lined up with? Huntly?

I was thinking that we could revert to a 4231 and play McLennan, Hedges and Kennedy behind a useless cunt of your choice 

Or play Kennedy in the Wright role in the 3 at the back system with McLennan right wing back. 

Just til the summer mind you. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Millertime said:

What ever happened if Jack came back

Some people shouted at him, from a safe distance.

He’d been in town all night, lording it up in several bars.

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Will he actually be fearful though?

What ever happened if Jack came back?

Jack was found crying on the curb outside SOUL bar because he was getting so much stick. 

True story.