Scott Wright

Just now, Millertime said:

I dont think that's true,  is it?

No, I saw it with my own eyes. I was in Soul that night. 

Sitting outside crying whilst his bro and wife told everyone to fuck off and leave him alone. 

Very funny viewing. 

Just now, The Boofon said:

Lucky him. Place is full of sockless queerhawks anyway.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No, I saw it with my own eyes. I was in Soul that night. 

Sitting outside crying whilst his bro and wife told everyone to fuck off and leave him alone. 

Very funny viewing. 

Point proven.

• Haha 2
Just now, The Boofon said:

Lucky him. Place is full of sockless queerhawks anyway.

It is a brutal establishment. 

No socks central in there, aye. Something I've never understood. I enjoy a good old sock. 

42 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What would be worse? 

Having Jordan Jones on loan til the end of the season not giving two fucks. 

Or have Scott Wright til the end of the season not giving two fucks? 

I actually think Jones would make an effort. He knows he's finished at sevco and would be playing for his future, wherever that may be. I still don't want him though.

Wright.....who knows? He might be an honest pro and give his all. But if he was played and lost form.......he'd be getting accused of not trying his arse. He's really put himself in a no-win situation and the best solution for the club and him would be to come to an agreement with sevco to let him fuck off immediately

59 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Has Jack ever actually gotten a hard time off dons fans or is it all talk?

Fucking right he has, can barely show his face up here. 

Thing is if he just came out with a statement and said he appreciates how the fans feel but it is life changing money for my family and I appreciate all the club has done for me, folk would still be raging but might cut him a bit of slack. Now he’ll be lucky to set foot in an Aberdeen bar again without hassle.

So pure shite then, hard men of Aberdeen talking shite regarding jack and now Wright!,they have free gratis to walk about Aberdeen and every cunt from there knows it! as a said it’s back to stealing ANY player aff us either being Celtic or sevco!whenever they want, he’ll probably join the next orange walk with all yous LOCKED IN A PUB AGAIN, unable to stop it!, hope the little prick gets locked in a lobster pot!prick

ps aw the huns are losing there shit laughing at us, well done AFC

9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

So pure shite then, hard men of Aberdeen talking shite regarding jack and now Wright!,they have free gratis to walk about Aberdeen and every cunt from there knows it! as a said it’s back to stealing ANY player aff us either being Celtic or sevco!whenever they want, he’ll probably join the next orange walk with all yous LOCKED IN A PUB AGAIN, unable to stop it!, hope the little prick gets locked in a lobster pot!prick

oooh hardman

Just now, Millertime said:

Haha so, in answer to my question,  apart from some shouting absolutely nothing happened 

Thought so

Wright will be bricking it

I kicked him in the face with Doc Martens on. That's why he looks like that. 

Fail to see what Wright will bring to the huns.

Injuries have caused him to miss many games, he’s got little composure in front of the goal and doubt he will do anything significant there. Another couple of years here would have helped him develop post injuries and basically spells of being absolutely shite with some game time. 

The sooner he is away the better.

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Andy and Ash will be made up for him. 

I don't get why folk think players care, in any way, about players joining rival teams. 

Then these same uncaring players better not expect the fans to rush and buy season tickets if they don't care what we think.

Post Covid spending priorities could be quite interesting and the aforementioned players might not have it so easy in the new normal times?

27 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

P.s they'll no be laughing when they see what they've signed. I can't believe folk are getting that worked up, if he is so pivotal to our season then we are in worse nick than I thought. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, perthshirered said:

P.s they'll no be laughing when they see what they've signed. I can't believe folk are getting that worked up, if he is so pivotal to our season then we are in worse nick than I thought. 

That's the problem. 

It's more we have let the squad deteriorate in attacking areas rather than Wright being a superstar. 

He won't be missed, well certainly not by me. I've went on record several times over years at my dissatisfaction with him.

A horrendous injury record with us and has the heart of a flea. He'll soon get found out down there for the fairy he is. Be interesting to see if he will be able yo deal with the scrutiny down there.

At 24 years of age he should've achieved so much more with us. But injuries and poor contributions meant he failed. 

I wish him nothing but misfortune now.

9 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

That's the point. 

We are. 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Well, the big man talk on here about "not being able to come back to his hometown", if its just because some folk will shout at him, seems daft, no?

I'd batter the fuck out of Scott Wright in the heart of Govan, then coke round to Rutherglen and embarrass you in front of your family. 

One flying kick to the chin.