Scott Wright

19 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Well, the big man talk on here about "not being able to come back to his hometown", if its just because some folk will shout at him, seems daft, no?

I'm sure there's plenty of folk that'd happily volley him or Wright about but wouldn't be doing it in a bar with CCTV and loads of witnesses

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

I'm sure there's plenty of folk that'd happily volley him or Wright about but wouldn't be doing it in a bar with CCTV and loads of witnesses

When I was at uni in Edinburgh was out with a crowd. Was in a bar in the centre of town and in walks Garry o’Conner after Hibs had lost that day. One of the guys I was with was a Hibs season ticket holder and was raging. Went over and had a go at him, o’Conner was giving it the big man back, boy snapped punched o’Conner inthe eye. He went down like a sack of tatties and the whole bar in hysterics. Evening express had a picture of him with a big black eye on the Monday with hibs trying to say it happened in the game.  Same should happen to jack when he’s in aberdeen

i'll predict we do end up with a hun on loan.

McInnes will set a deadline for an agreement.

That'll pass.

Huns will only show their hand on deadline day and we'll say no cos we cant replace him. 

Then final offer they'll chuck in some dross and we'll say fuck it sounds better than keeping Wright

16 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aberdonians don't do that though, it appears

They act the hard man , but don't do anything about it 

Something to do with security cameras I think 

Miller time you are obviously a weegie who has never wandered around Aberdeen at weekends.You can be minding your own business and there is still some nutter who wants to start on you.I have spoke to many weegies who have said it is like the Wild West up here some weekends.

If the likes of Jack and now Wright were wandering about lording it up I have no doubt somebody would have a go at them.

Just now, Joe pike said:

Miller time you are obviously a weegie who has never wandered around Aberdeen at weekends.You can be minding your own business and there is still some nutter who wants to start on you.I have spoke to many weegies who have said it is like the Wild West up here some weekends.

If the likes of Jack and now Wright were wandering about lording it up I have no doubt somebody would have a go at them.

Especially if you head up to a west end Spar! 

Just now, Joe pike said:

Jacks been here plenty times and never gets bothered. This isn't Detroit. You may get a few comments at Byron baker on a Friday night but it's hardly hostile 

Just now, DelMonte said:

Pawlett scored and played brilliantly in a semi final and against Celtic at Parkhead. Pawletts good 6 month spell is infinitely better than Wrights 6 month spell. 

Short memories on here.

Just need to look at who posted it to knows it's baloney ?

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Pawlett scored and played brilliantly in a semi final and against Celtic at Parkhead. Pawletts good 6 month spell is infinitely better than Wrights 6 month spell. 

Short memories on here.

100%!!

I think it was only 3 or 4 months... but what a spell!! There were games away to St J and Inverness in December ‘13 where he was just drifting past players. 

Was quite random when you look at his full career. It’s not like he just had a wee spell of scoring some goals, his all round play was immense.... For 3 months 

Am I missing something here.  Why would Hunco take him on a pre contract now for a fee when they could just tap him up just like they did Jack?  What am I missing?  The injury risk is the same.  The on field abuse bit is negated by Covids but the off field stuff is magnified many many times.  HunCo that worried he’d go somewhere else like?  Pep been on the phone?