Scott Wright

15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Aye I'm not taking lessons on humanity from those who think it's ok to beat him up in the street but not to wish him a lifetime of grief.

In for a penny in for a pound.

and FWIW, the term sociopath is a pet hate. There's nothing at all wrong with only caring about yourself

see ya at the top of the pile Meg!

There's a lot of rage on here for sure.

I personally don't give a fuck about any AFC players, they are all out for themselves (it is their job right enough).

Modern fitba is pish and all the managers, players, directors etc. can fuck right off.

If the thought that Scott Wright is leaving to go to Rangers is making your blood boil, you need to take a step back and revaluate your life. 

• Dildo 2

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

There's a lot of rage on here for sure.

I personally don't give a fuck about any AFC players, they are all out for themselves (it is there job right enough).

Modern fitba is pish and all the managers, players, directors etc. can fuck right off.

If the thought that Scott Wright is leaving to go to Rangers is making your blood boil, you need to take a step back and revaluate your life. 

Aye.  Most players don't give a fuck about the team they play for.  Even when they do they'll just about always take the extra money on offer elsewhere. 

Can't blame them really. Clubs can be just as ruthless when the boot is on the other foot. 

Folk are just pissed off because it's the Huns. If it was anywhere else they wouldn't be giving a monkeys. 

Scott Wright will be lucky to even be a footnote in Aberdeen's history. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good post meg shutter upper. Everybody's getting their panties in a bunch about a footballer with good potential who's been totally mismanaged by a bearded charlatan midget incompetent cunt. The bitterness about someone choosing to earn seven times as much elsewhere is staggering.

The biggest indicators of stupid "fans" who ken fuck all about fitba are the comments about players fitting or not fitting into AFC's "style of play". McInnes doesn't have a "style". He's fucking useless. These fans could do with a simple bullet in the head. The mutants need a couple of hours of torture first before the final fatal artery slice. 

A post I can agree with. Carry on like this and you might have a future. 

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good post meg shutter upper. Everybody's getting their panties in a bunch about a footballer with good potential who's been totally mismanaged by a bearded charlatan midget incompetent cunt. The bitterness about someone choosing to earn seven times as much elsewhere is staggering.

The biggest indicators of stupid "fans" who ken fuck all about fitba are the comments about players fitting or not fitting into AFC's "style of play". McInnes doesn't have a "style". He's fucking useless. These fans could do with a simple bullet in the head. The mutants need a couple of hours of torture first before the final fatal artery slice. 

DMC does have a style of play, physical lone striker, long ball up front.

Hopefully win free kicks, corners etc. and score from set pieces.

8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Hahahahaha. 

Rarely drink cider, mostly a tennents lager man if out. Gin is exquisite though. 

@The Boofon you accepting this abuse towards gin?

Gin is indeed sublime. Jarrold’s Gin especially. 

Negroni for the cocktail win. 

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Boof is a blouse his opinion on drink is void 

Behave. Having seen your pathetic attempt at an Espresso Martini this weekend you need to pipe down. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If wee stroop couldn't post because his hands got sliced off in another serious industrial accident, I wouldn't advertise how pleased that would make me, one less puerile damaged child filling up the forum with attention-seeking absolute drivel. 

They could still post though RS, voice activated systems have been on the go for years now.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Am I missing something here.  Why would Hunco take him on a pre contract now for a fee when they could just tap him up just like they did Jack?  What am I missing?  The injury risk is the same.  The on field abuse bit is negated by Covids but the off field stuff is magnified many many times.  HunCo that worried he’d go somewhere else like?  Pep been on the phone?

The pre-contract has no bearing on any development fee. That is a private agreement between sevco and the player. It makes it difficult, but not impossible, for either party to back out from him signing a contract with them in the summer. He isn't their player yet and won't be until he signs proper registration forms. As it stands, that won't occur until summer when no development fee will be due.

However they do apparently want him to join up immediately. This is a totally different scenario altogether and because the season has not ended, a development fee would be payable. Why they need him so urgently is frankly bizarre. The league is won. Their squad is already enormous. Yes they are still in Europe and perhaps they are quietly fancying their chances of going very deep into the competition.....they might want reinforcements that allow players involved in Euro ties to be rested in league/cup matches 3 days later??

22 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Gin is indeed sublime. Jarrold’s Gin especially. 

Negroni for the cocktail win. 

Behave. Having seen your pathetic attempt at an Espresso Martini this weekend you need to pipe down. 

I never made that. Mines are well known across Aberdeen 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Are you simple? Can you read?

I don't ask cunts to prove stuff. Do you just repeat stuff that others fabricate?

Yes you do. You are quite vocal in accusing people of lying about the most bizarre things. What hotels they have stayed in being the most bizarre. You've often said people need to back up what they post in here. Strange strange behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't understand and like others who have been caught with their pants down, are desperate to discredit the whistle blower. 

Not at all. I just find it hard to believe why you would accuse anybody of lying about staying in a hotel. Whatever floats your boat though min. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are full of shit. As others are. Nobody has ever seen an interesting, original or funny post from you. You are shit wallpaper.

One of the hallmarks of you weak mutants is running away from questions. 

Full of shit in what way? Did you or did you not accuse various posters of lying about having stayed in certain hotels in the United Kingdom?

36 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

The pre-contract has no bearing on any development fee. That is a private agreement between sevco and the player. It makes it difficult, but not impossible, for either party to back out from him signing a contract with them in the summer. He isn't their player yet and won't be until he signs proper registration forms. As it stands, that won't occur until summer when no development fee will be due.

However they do apparently want him to join up immediately. This is a totally different scenario altogether and because the season has not ended, a development fee would be payable. Why they need him so urgently is frankly bizarre. The league is won. Their squad is already enormous. Yes they are still in Europe and perhaps they are quietly fancying their chances of going very deep into the competition.....they might want reinforcements that allow players involved in Euro ties to be rested in league/cup matches 3 days later??

Thanks TC.  So my next question is why would the buying club and the player announce the pre contract then?

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Thanks TC.  So my next question is why would the buying club and the player announce the pre contract then?

Propaganda, purely to make them look good to their own fans. They'll be lapping up that they've got a player joining up in summer directly from us.

Plus it might put a bit of pressure on the player's current club to come to an arrangement to let the player join up at the new club immediately if they really want him. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

That's fuck all, a random happening, compared to the actual torture I would inflict on persons deserving of a grave end. Marcellus advocates the use of pliers and a blow torch. I couldn't begin to describe the last 24 hours of pain that Boris Johnson and his cabinet members would suffer under my hand because you beige snowflakes couldn't handle it. 

spacer.png

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I accused YOU of lying. Only you. I did NOT ask you to prove that you had.

By asking you a couple of questions following your post that I smelt shite on, I was convinced and levelled an accusation at you. Your reaction then and ever since puts the probability of you lying at 97.6% (according to the lie detector machine housed in the Royal Academy of Truth and Arts).

One of my best pals got married at said hotel. Spent a great weekend there. 

Subsequently had a couple of weekend stays. No reason whatsoever to lie about staying in a hotel. Strange man.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You just say that now? You've had plenty time to think about it right enough.

You ignore questions - see above, exactly the same as every time including last night. You have no integrity, and your desperate PM to me proved it. Fuck off arse. Don't address me again. 

What did you ask me last night? 

It's nothing deliberate I just try not to converse with you cos you're a wanker. 

• Haha 2