Scott Wright

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

See, now I'm at a crossroads 

You have worded that in such a defusedly manner that I can either get on board, and ignite the reality of peace, or I can remember the fact that you're a stinking piece of shit unionist who has no issue with posting those revolting flags all over our site and somehow gets away with it

I'll think about it for a bit longer before replying properly 

Go with your heart MT.

He's a piece of shit 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

So you keep on repeating.

The truth is something else though isn't it?

You couldn't handle words on the internet so like your "mate", you resorted to daughter references and revealing identities.

We all know what happened to him but you can't let it go either. You haven't moved on and, in common with all of your mutant ilk, you invent alternative realities.

That's not strange. It's been done many times but it's fucked up. Even on the day your child was born, I was front and centre of your sick nothing mind.

Stop engaging with me. Obsessed.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

As you might learn from episode six of the excellent Spiral series, when the judge asked permission to "play the age card" in advance of imparting good advice to the younger prosecutor, there are three types of bad cases; those that are bad, those that are rotten and those that are doomed.

Like the prosecutor and like your mate, your bad case fits in the exact same bucket.

Have a dildo on your bonnet you piece of shit 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 3

Should be an interesting enough press conference with McInnes today. 

Although, I imagine he'll be irked by any suggestion that Scott Wright is indeed, a little rat fuck. 

He'll be delighted for wee Scotty, a lad he's a lot of time for. 

He'll be advising him on the best place for his brogues. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Although, I imagine he'll be irked by any suggestion that Scott Wright is indeed, a little rat fuck. 

First off, like it or not, he has to protect our negotiation position by saying he's still an aberdeen player and he's still in our plans.

Then tomorrow he needs to protect us getting a transfer fee (eg not injured this week) so ideally has him as an unused sub

21 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

First off, like it or not, he has to protect our negotiation position by saying he's still an aberdeen player and he's still in our plans.

Then tomorrow he needs to protect us getting a transfer fee (eg not injured this week) so ideally has him as an unused sub

Mcinnes will be weeping in wrights shoulder saying, Ah wish Ah Wis Comin Wee Ye Scotty.      Ye see am a King Rat as weel. 

• Downvote 1
41 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Davies at Preston, Neil had the steens to turn around and bomb him. Brophy at Killie, Dyer had the steens to turn around and drop him. 

All about the steens. 

The club aren't in a position to negotiate, he's a rangers player in the summer, and there's no need for them to pay any sort of money for him now. 

What should be made clear, in my opinion, is that anyone who's not committed will not be allowed to play. 

I do appreciate that Derek is in somewhat of a tough position, play him, and fans will rightfully moan. Don't play him, and with Wrights influence in the side creating chances, we might not get third or the latter stages of the Scottish cup. 

It's clear we don't want any swap offer, and it'll have to be cash, should that materialise, will we have enough time to get in a suitable replacement? 

31 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Mcinnes will be weeping in wrights shoulder saying, Ah wish Ah Wis Comin Wee Ye Scotty.      Ye see am a King Rat as weel. 

I doubt doubt it, Mr.Mooftah. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Davies at Preston, Neil had the steens to turn around and bomb him. Brophy at Killie, Dyer had the steens to turn around and drop him. 

All about the steens. 

The club aren't in a position to negotiate, he's a rangers player in the summer, and there's no need for them to pay any sort of money for him now. 

What should be made clear, in my opinion, is that anyone who's not committed will not be allowed to play. 

I do appreciate that Derek is in somewhat of a tough position, play him, and fans will rightfully moan. Don't play him, and with Wrights influence in the side creating chances, we might not get third or the latter stages of the Scottish cup. 

It's clear we don't want any swap offer, and it'll have to be cash, should that materialise, will we have enough time to get in a suitable replacement? 

Only place he should be playing is in the middle of a road.