Scott Wright

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Greetin faced huns from nowhere near Glasgow really are the lowest of the low.

’We’ they say as if they have an affiliation to the club. Quite happy to be up to their knees in fenian blood but get all upset about a banner decrying them.

Aye I dont get it. How you can head down to Glasgow as an Aberdonian and watch "your" team but be surrounded by Glaswegians. Nothing better than heading to Pittodrie or a Dons away game and seeing heaps of your old mates from school / work etc. cause that is your team and city. No affiliation at all going down to watch Rangers or Celtic. 

Slightly connected, something that really horrified me was the amount of Aberdonian Celtic fans who went to Celtic Park in 2014 for the League Cup final with their mates who are Aberdeen fans. Couldn't even let us have our day, had to glory hunt that as well. Cunts

52 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha week off to do the garage, got a man cave plan

Just negafied you in between giving my arm a rest from power washing brickwork 

A man cave plan.

For men who's wives can't tolerate them. Getting some bleached arseholes up in HD with your trousers round your ankles and your wife watching the bairn. 

I don't doubt in the next few years you'll be found dead via some wank hanging job. 

Be careful with that 

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I used to think that, but you get a genuine sense of satisfaction doing it yourself

I've went to look at the results several times now to admire

Built a decking area myself during first lockdown too

For once totally agree with MT.

In these times it is a good idea to complete tasks to take your mind of the current situation.

Now back to the banter, I once had a pool table in the garage. Was a novelty to start with but then started gathering dust and eventually sold it. 

8 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

For once totally agree with MT.

In these times it is a good idea to complete tasks to take your mind of the current situation.

Now back to the banter, I once had a pool table in the garage. Was a novelty to start with but then started gathering dust and eventually sold it. 

Sounds more like a hoover than a pool table.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A man cave plan.

For men who's wives can't tolerate them. Getting some bleached arseholes up in HD with your trousers round your ankles and your wife watching the bairn. 

I don't doubt in the next few years you'll be found dead via some wank hanging job. 

Be careful with that 

Sounds like a antifa meeting to be fair.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Think it’s the most in Europe or some pish. They are quick to mention the tainted 10 on a row but seem happy to accept a tainted 55 titles.

Irony is lost on them.

I think they need to look liquidation up in a dictionary, it doesn't go away if you don't mention it. ?

They let their club die.

Did the face painter ever get his money? rancid lot. The new club are going the same way, will die before long.

What does the word liquidation mean?
Liquidation in finance and economics is the process of bringing a business to an end and distributing its assets to claimants. It is an event that occurs when a company is insolvent, meaning it cannot pay its obligations when they are due.
8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I think they need to look liquidation up in a dictionary, it doesn't go away if you don't mention it. ?

They let their club die.

Did the face painter ever get his money? rancid lot. The new club are going the same way, will die before long.

What does the word liquidation mean?
Liquidation in finance and economics is the process of bringing a business to an end and distributing its assets to claimants. It is an event that occurs when a company is insolvent, meaning it cannot pay its obligations when they are due.

They'll argue the club and company are separate, but if that was the case, then why was the club docked points and punished? 

The mental gymnastics they do to pretend they history still is astonishing