Scott Wright

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Sevco Football Club can confirm attacker Jake Hastie will join Motherwell on-loan for the 2020/21 season, with a recall option in January 2021.

......just saying........Sevco can’t be happy that he’s not getting game time just now. Might as well give him to us and Wright fucks off now.

As someone mentioned before, can't even get in their side. 

Potential is there, though, but he'll be on wages above what we'd be willing to pay for a player who needs work and will start most games on the bench. 

11 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Allegedly, he was on 1k p/W and the dons offered £1250p/W. Huns offered 7k. 

usually a good source but I can't believe they would offer that when like 3k surely would've got him

If that's true, it's painfully clear they are chucking shit at the wall again, as the previous club did. 

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

usually a good source but I can't believe they would offer that when like 3k surely would've got him

He'd have to be on comparable wages to the rest of their benchwarmers though. So about £7k probably isn't far off. 

17 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

It’s a fair sign of your intelligence when you can’t accept a difference in opinion. Big brave boy that you’re.

I'm happy to accept a difference of opinion. The disagreement wasn't about that, its was about the whole nature of what was being discussed. 

36 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The player and his agent aren't going to reveal to any other interested clubs how shite any offer(s) he's had up till that point are.

If sevco want to throw stupid money at a frequently injured 23 year old who has only been a regular starter for us in the past 6 months and who most of us wouldn't have batted an eyelid if he had been sold for £50k in the summer to Dundee or the likes.......that's their problem. We all know what happened to their predecessor club

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given that his new wages will be SEVEN times (slightly more I heard) what AFC were paying him and more than FIVE times what he was offered by AFC in a new contract, can you explain your extraordinary words and sentiments towards a young man with a short career accepting an offer that surely can't be refused? 

He’s signed for the huns. 

Milite disgusting. 

Edit. It’s disgusting. Fuck knows what milite is. 

4 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Embarrassing from that pair. Bitter they never managed a full time career. 

Of course Scott Wright is going to get abuse for this move. 

Do you think Carlos Puyol would have tweeted "the young mans doing whats best for him" when Figo went to Real Madrid? The hatred is required at all levels

Probably not seeing as Figo is six years older than him. 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I guess the point is that 7k per week isn't stupid money to them

Its probably less to them than 1200 is to us

It's certainly also a shitload more than Fleetwood and Oxford could have paid him, given their financial constraints.

Poodler is right.......they could have had him for about £3k per week. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nobody hates that club more than I do. The sectarian shite in Glasgow and wos is Scotland's shame. But are the posters on here not guilty of the same twisted sickness?

It's fucking embarrassing how a young footballer is getting slaughtered here.

He was totally mismanaged by a shit charlatan midget hun cunt and yet McInnes doesn't get mentioned and Wright is the antichrist for taking a wage increase more than five times better?

Perhaps Aberdeen "fans" need to identify the real problems here and it ain't Scott Wright. 

It is on this thread.

He's made his bed. Fuck him. hun bastard.

There's a thread dedicated to the arsehole manager elsewhere.

Scott Wright should not play for Aberdeen again.

He's gone as far as we are concerned.

Let's face it he was never the bravest in any challenges or 50/50 balls!so he's unlikely to be any braver now.

He has played very few games in the scheme of things so let us just pretend he is injured as has been the case in the past.

Just now, The Boofon said:

It is on this thread.

He's made his bed. Fuck him. hun bastard.

There's a thread dedicated to the arsehole manager elsewhere.

And a thread dedicated to the chairman. And the old chairman. And the new stadium. 

He has to point out how everyone else is stupid and he's smart though. ??

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nobody hates that club more than I do. The sectarian shite in Glasgow and wos is Scotland's shame. But are the posters on here not guilty of the same twisted sickness?

It's fucking embarrassing how a young footballer is getting slaughtered here.

He was totally mismanaged by a shit charlatan midget hun cunt and yet McInnes doesn't get mentioned and Wright is the antichrist for taking a wage increase more than five times better?

Perhaps Aberdeen "fans" need to identify the real problems here and it ain't Scott Wright. 

Amazing how on a thread about one of our players signing for Rangers you can try and make it all about you. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Haha what a load of Steve tosh

Rumoured to have offered 7k, nobody knows and to add another layer of conjecture, you're steadfastly proclaimimg that they could have got him for 3k

How can you possibly know that?

Because Oxford and Fleetwood are constrained by FFP rules you massive jawed queerhawk

Fuck off and complain about your council tax

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What are you and the drizzling wet wipe saying? That he should've turned down the offer? What is his crime? That another manager has seen the potential of a player that McInnes never did?

Yes. If he was a proper NE man that's exactly what he should have done.

More things to life than money and accepting the Queen's shilling from them is absolutely unacceptable.

• Upvote 2
35 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given that his new wages will be SEVEN times (slightly more I heard) what AFC were paying him and more than FIVE times what he was offered by AFC in a new contract, can you explain your extraordinary words and sentiments towards a young man with a short career accepting an offer that surely can't be refused? 

I think that’s missing the point somewhat.  You can almost take Scott Wright the person out of the equation, especially since he has the option to play with no fans anyway and or to just do what he’s doing for 4 months and go freely anyway a la the snake.

Similarly 7k per week?  Whatever. Don’t care.  Not my problem.  If anything, fucking good for him.

The key issues are why we lose players in this way (ie lost with no ready replacement) and what we’re doing about it going forwards as with two supposed big fish in our wage pond again it’s only now going to get worse.

Much to the weegia’s disgust this is not about Scott Wright per se and the fact it’s the hun, whilst it magnifies it, isn’t the core problem either.

Ours to face.  Ours to solve.

4 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

And a football coach like Martindale will be the first to tell his defenders to check if his hearts really in it.

Hate to use the line but, once again, who do you put in instead (assuming neither McGinn or McLennan have 90 minutes in them).

Play Kennedy and Hayes further forward, Hedges in the middle, Cosgrove up top with Ferguson making the late runs and McCrorie sitting in front of a back four. 

CC: Derek McInnes