Scott Wright

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

And that top paragraph could be applied to any one of the black people who were shot dead by the police with a massive outcry then made over it

The reason I get so angry nowadays is down to all of these people screaming for equality when actually, it's not equality they want,  it's favouritism to make up for a perceived inequality over the years 

One rule for everyone  - simple

"favouritism" ... what utter bollocks ?

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The one person. Nae riot police, no federal agencies. Folk walking in and out taking selfies with coppers etc. The wifie that got shot dead was given heaps of notice to not approach, but naturally she thought she'd be immune to any sort of repercussion so approached. She was killed by her own stupidity and entitlement. 

Only mong here is you. Shown yourself to be dumb as all fuck plenty times on here, especially the other day ? 

Still think you're middle class mate?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Even the kids who've been shot for holding toy guns? Should they have done something different? 

It's not a perceived inequality, there is inequality. Nae point in engaging with folk like you who can't possibly conceive that other folk have it harder on the basis of their skin. Racism hasn't just disappeared, institutional racism hasn't just disappeared, either. You're a white person, maybe listen to what black people are saying? Rather than just swat down any criticisms a particular community are making about our society because you don't understand it. 

Aye we get it.  Can you not just pay your tenner a month and shut the fuck up about it on here?

What's your thoughts on Scott Wrights next move?

19 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're either being deliberately obtuse or you are absolutely thick 

Either way,  it means there is zero point in continuing 

You are wrong,  very, very wrong 

Based on what? 

Do you have any statistics or evidence to suggest I'm wrong in what I'm saying??

You're saying everyone gets treated equally? 
Based on what?

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye.  Especially as his spell at Kilmarnock between his spells here was actually reasonably successful. 

His heart never seemed in it at Aberdeen 

Because he was punted out on the wing, he isn’t a winger. I actually think he’d do better in our current formation as 1 of the 2 behind the striker.

Fuck knows how his fitness levels are. They were pish last time he was here, and sitting in the hun reserves won’t have made him any better. 

I’d rather just waive the McCrorie fee and they can keep Stewart though.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Based on what? 

Do you have any statistics or evidence to suggest I'm wrong in what I'm saying??

You're saying everyone gets treated equally? 
Based on what?

Folk get treated differently because of their class.  There's laws in place to prevent discrimination based on most things such as race or gender but not on their class (as far as I'm aware)

That's maybe why you suffer from guilt about your so called "white privilege"

PS: Scott Wrights a hun poof

20 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

The video I posted is fake than aye?

As Millertime pointed out earlier not being able to accept you're wrong and be so blinded by your own position is a terrible weakness you have.

Nah. 

Im yet to see where I'm wrong? He's expressed an opinion, and I've expressed an opinion? 

When BLM marchers were within distance of the Capitol there were various law enforcement agencies out. These hicks managed to actually get in the building, unharmed, and it wasn't until they were in the building someone was shot. It's not the same. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nah. 

Im yet to see where I'm wrong? He's expressed an opinion, and I've expressed an opinion? 

When BLM marchers were within distance of the Capitol there were various law enforcement agencies out. These hicks managed to actually get in the building, unharmed, and it wasn't until they were in the building someone was shot. It's not the same. 

The black panthers have previously invaded the Capitol building tooled up to the eyeballs.  None of them were shot.

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nah. 

It's not the same but to make on there was no violence what so ever is insane.

Your name calling of hicks and hillbillies etc. does you no favours either.

Just now, NEM said:

Folk get treated differently because of their class.  There's laws in place to prevent discrimination based on most things such as race or gender but not on their class (as far as I'm aware)

That's maybe why you suffer from guilt about your so called "white privilege"

PS: Scott Wrights a hun poof

Aye. Folk also get treated differently cause of their race. Both are problems. Doesn't have to be one or the other. 

Two thoughts, same time. 

Aye. Folk also get treated differently cause of their race. Both are problems. Doesn't have to be one or the other. 

Two thoughts, same time. 

That the new catchphrase at last weeks meeting with the tim retard and co?

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

It's not the same but to make on there was no violence what so ever is insane.

Your name calling of hicks and hillbillies etc. does you no favours either.

There was violence, the point is how long it took for there to be violence. Have you seen the vid of the wifie getting shot? She's warned about 20 times, just ignored it thinking he wouldn't do it. Nae a nice vid, but it's her own fault. 

There was violence, the point is how long it took for there to be violence. Have you seen the vid of the wifie getting shot? She's warned about 20 times, just ignored it thinking he wouldn't do it. Nae a nice vid, but it's her own fault. 

No. Not the point. Don't try and portray one side as angels and the other as demons. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Same rules apply to Jacob Blake?

10 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No. Not the point. Don't try and portray one side as angels and the other as demons. 

I'm not. No human is pure good or pure evil. One side has a right and just cause, the other side are angry at the wrong things. 

11 minutes ago, NEM said:

You should know if you're a fee paying member of the Aberdeen Anti bad guy squad

You still believe that?

You mention Bristol. How far back do we go. Do we destroy anything Christian as a protest against the Crusades?

Do Germany remove the Victory column in Berlin because they celebrate three wars?

The past is best left there. Nobody should be offended about a statue of someone who did things 200-300 years ago. Different times. 

An excuse for a carry on was all it was that gained a bit of momentum. Nobody in their right mind would genuinely be distraught walking past a statue. Maybe spit on it at best. 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You mention Bristol. How far back do we go. Do we destroy anything Christian as a protest against the Crusades?

Do Germany remove the Victory column in Berlin because they celebrate three wars?

The past is best left there. Nobody should be offended about a statue of someone who did things 200-300 years ago. Different times. 

An excuse for a carry on was all it was that gained a bit of momentum. Nobody in their right mind would genuinely be distraught walking past a statue. Maybe spit on it at best. 

Imagine being offended by something that you think someone else might be offended by.  

I've genuinely seen someone be offended by something and gone out their way to explain to the person who should have been offended,by whatever it was now (can't remember off top of my head), why they should have been offended. But they weren't.

Virtue signaling is all it is. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Aye we get it.  Can you not just pay your tenner a month and shut the fuck up about it on here?

What's your thoughts on Scott Wrights next move?

Don't think I'll be shutting up about anything as long as absolutely ill informed feel cunts like yourself keep posting right wing garbage. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Introducing insults on top of starting an argument is normally counterproductive. Snowflakes get upset by insults and go boo hoo hoo. Fortunately for you, I'm not offended and am able to rise above it in my quest to help a brother, a fellow Aberdeen man. Just be aware that reducing yourself to that level is normally the preserve of people who are at the end of the road.

I think you'll find overwhelming evidence to show that Trump incited the actions at Capitol Hill. I could spell this out but what would be the point? We have both seen it.

The onus is therefore on you to explain why you can't see the obvious correlations between his words and the actions of the mob, especially given the fact that Congress has impeached the cunt.

11-E2767-D-F5-D5-4926-ABAF-B518540-E59-A

Not like you to use 100 words when "I can't" would have sufficed.