Scott Wright

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

It's not the same but to make on there was no violence what so ever is insane.

Your name calling of hicks and hillbillies etc. does you no favours either.

There was violence, the point is how long it took for there to be violence. Have you seen the vid of the wifie getting shot? She's warned about 20 times, just ignored it thinking he wouldn't do it. Nae a nice vid, but it's her own fault. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

There was violence, the point is how long it took for there to be violence. Have you seen the vid of the wifie getting shot? She's warned about 20 times, just ignored it thinking he wouldn't do it. Nae a nice vid, but it's her own fault. 

No. Not the point. Don't try and portray one side as angels and the other as demons. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Same rules apply to Jacob Blake?

10 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No. Not the point. Don't try and portray one side as angels and the other as demons. 

I'm not. No human is pure good or pure evil. One side has a right and just cause, the other side are angry at the wrong things. 

11 minutes ago, NEM said:

You should know if you're a fee paying member of the Aberdeen Anti bad guy squad

You still believe that?

You mention Bristol. How far back do we go. Do we destroy anything Christian as a protest against the Crusades?

Do Germany remove the Victory column in Berlin because they celebrate three wars?

The past is best left there. Nobody should be offended about a statue of someone who did things 200-300 years ago. Different times. 

An excuse for a carry on was all it was that gained a bit of momentum. Nobody in their right mind would genuinely be distraught walking past a statue. Maybe spit on it at best. 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You mention Bristol. How far back do we go. Do we destroy anything Christian as a protest against the Crusades?

Do Germany remove the Victory column in Berlin because they celebrate three wars?

The past is best left there. Nobody should be offended about a statue of someone who did things 200-300 years ago. Different times. 

An excuse for a carry on was all it was that gained a bit of momentum. Nobody in their right mind would genuinely be distraught walking past a statue. Maybe spit on it at best. 

Imagine being offended by something that you think someone else might be offended by.  

I've genuinely seen someone be offended by something and gone out their way to explain to the person who should have been offended,by whatever it was now (can't remember off top of my head), why they should have been offended. But they weren't.

Virtue signaling is all it is. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Aye we get it.  Can you not just pay your tenner a month and shut the fuck up about it on here?

What's your thoughts on Scott Wrights next move?

Don't think I'll be shutting up about anything as long as absolutely ill informed feel cunts like yourself keep posting right wing garbage. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Introducing insults on top of starting an argument is normally counterproductive. Snowflakes get upset by insults and go boo hoo hoo. Fortunately for you, I'm not offended and am able to rise above it in my quest to help a brother, a fellow Aberdeen man. Just be aware that reducing yourself to that level is normally the preserve of people who are at the end of the road.

I think you'll find overwhelming evidence to show that Trump incited the actions at Capitol Hill. I could spell this out but what would be the point? We have both seen it.

The onus is therefore on you to explain why you can't see the obvious correlations between his words and the actions of the mob, especially given the fact that Congress has impeached the cunt.

11-E2767-D-F5-D5-4926-ABAF-B518540-E59-A

Not like you to use 100 words when "I can't" would have sufficed.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

But I can. All the media can. Congress can, and did. You're the one in denial. You're swimming against the tide.

You must have great insight which, for whatever reason you are unable or unwilling to articulate. 

Post the evidence then.  If I'm wrong I'm requesting your assistance in changing my mind.

You wont though because you can't.

13 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Imagine the huns logging into afc chat to see what Aberdeen fans are saying about Scott Wright. Seeing that the thread is currently "hot"... then opening it to see everyone cares so much about him that we are talking about Donald Trump and BLM.... ace

Exactly. Is there not other topic pages for this chat that us people who don’t care don’t bother going near. 

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What? You started it by disputing what we all saw and what led to his second impeachment. Did you hear his, his son's and Rudy's speech?

That's just for starters. 

Yes I heard his speech including this part

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

I'll leave it at that given this thread has turned into the same groundhog day, pointless ping pong borefest as every other thread you infect.  Feel free to post the evidence of Trumps words which "incited an insurrection" or else please do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up about it.

35 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You said its fair enough for BLM to take it into their own hands, but not trump supporters. The only difference being you agree with the cause of the former

You're the type who laughs at a comedian joking about downs syndrome, but gets up in arms when he jokes about aids because you know somebody with it

Shut your mouth 

Tearing a statue of a slave owner down isn't the same as infiltrating a government building with the intentions of harming the politicians. 

BLM protesters took down a symbol of institutional racism, and Trump supporters were taking the law into their own hands because they believe some website a fat retard has made to promote his own conspiratorial agenda. 

Not the same thing, lol.  

43 minutes ago, NEM said:

Any chance of that in the Queens English?

What right wing garbage have I posted?

About every second post. From your shit about Covid, to your shit about Trump. 

Tripe. 

34 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha some of these posts have been superb lately

Consi,  are your eyes still so far apart that they are in different postcodes?

Brendan Rodgers style?

Frank, is your chin still so large it could be counted as a deformity? 

' I don't believe institutional racism is a thing, everyone is treated the same' 

Says the man who felt so oppressed by his council tax code he went whinging to the papers. 

Dumb as all fuck.