Scott Wright

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

Do you think Go Ahead Eagles were interested in Frank Ross before he was released?

There are thousands of clubs that will be better for Scott Wright for playing football, than SevCo would, in fact, I’d say every club would be better for him than SevCo.

As I said earlier, if he goes there, he’ll be the next Stewart, Hastie, O’Hallaran, Jones, Docherty, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

He will earn a shedload more there for mainly sitting on his arse than he would at Oxford though. With a dodgy knee he might view playing a bit less for more cash as an ideal scenario

I'll hate him if he joins sevco but I can understand maybe why he would choose to earn 3 or 4 times there what he can with us (or Oxford who have a vicious salary cap)

Norwich could match sevco's pay and I'd hope as a Dons fan he would choose there. But there's nothing really been mentioned about their interest in a confirmatory manner

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

As I said earlier, if he goes there, he’ll be the next Stewart, Hastie, O’Hallaran, Jones, Docherty, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

I guess thats for him to find out, if he goes.
I really fucking hope we don't get that fat lazy prick Stewart in return, agreed with what others have said, I would prefer we gave some youth a chance in some of the positions we are playing these fucktard wage thiefs in.

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He will earn a shedload more there for mainly sitting on his arse than he would at Oxford though. With a dodgy knee he might view playing a bit less for more cash as an ideal scenario

I'll hate him if he joins sevco but I can understand maybe why he would choose to earn 3 or 4 times there what he can with us (or Oxford who have a vicious salary cap)

Norwich could match sevco's pay and I'd hope as a Dons fan he would choose there. But there's nothing really been mentioned about their interest in a confirmatory manner

I said if he goes there, he is going for the money, not footballing improvement.

3 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I really fucking hope we don't get that fat lazy prick Stewart in return, agreed with what others have said, I would prefer we gave some youth a chance in some of the positions we are playing these fucktard wage thiefs in.

Lets see then on both counts.

He's done really well for us this season, and occasionally before that. I just don't think he has it in him to become a mainstay first teamer at SevCo

4 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Would Hastie in return be an option? Or would they value him higher than Wright at this stage? 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. But he's young enough to go again. 

Never mind.

The only deal I want to see with sevco is a swap with McCrorie, no debts either way.

If that's not possible for whatever reason, I'd keep Wright till summer and flog the shit out of him in training 

I don't want anyone from sevco on loan that the press are touting

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

I'm not exaggerating for effect here, I genuinely am not

I HATE you

Physical, literal hatred for people like you with the opinions you hold.

A complete and utter wet lettuce, living in a Disney world,  so happy to criticise the likes of Johnson in charge but if you ever had to make a tough decision you would crack instantly 

If your like ever got power it would be the end for humanity 

I HATE you

you need to get laid loser boy 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1

Gerrard saying the deal is close. 

Says they might have to wait til Summer, but if a deal is done this month it's possible a player could come our way. 

Jones or Stewart, I'd imagine. 

Both would be gads. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Says they might have to wait til Summer, but if a deal is done this month it's possible a player could come our way. 

Both would be gads. 

If Wright does sign a pre-contract with the scum, then he should never be near the first team squad again. 
Let him go 6 months without playing

He should be used to that. 

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Both would be gads. 

Unless it’s them waiving the McCrorie fee they can fuck off. 

They’re going to have to pay compensation regardless, as he’s under 24, like we did with Lewis Ferguson. 

FTH