Scott Wright

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If Wright does sign a pre-contract with the scum, then he should never be near the first team squad again. 
Let him go 6 months without playing

He should be used to that. 

That's what you or I would do. 

Derek will be delighted wee Scotty has got a move to the famous Glasgow Rangels, and will be happy to keep playing him for the rest of his contract. 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Unless it’s them waiving the McCrorie fee they can fuck off. 

They’re going to have to pay compensation regardless, as he’s under 24, like we did with Lewis Ferguson. 

FTH 

It has to be this from AFC perspective^

Waive any McCrorie, he's free to leave in January. Failing that he leaves in summer with development compensation due.

* assuming he doesn't get fixed up elsewhere 

** there's still scope for another ACL snap before the end of January 

1 hour ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

It has to be this from AFC perspective^

Waive any McCrorie, he's free to leave in January. Failing that he leaves in summer with development compensation due.

* assuming he doesn't get fixed up elsewhere 

** there's still scope for another ACL snap before the end of January 

Fingers and toes crossed

Fuck Wright and Fuck Mcinnes, the way we seem to be happily dealing with the scum makes my stomach turn, taking the hopeless Greg Stewart who has barely played in 2 Years is the final insult from the Board and in particular Mcinnes for me if it happens. I won't be renewing DNA or season ticket until Mcinnes is gone. We were promised a new philosophy of entertaining football based on bringing in young exciting talent. All I can see is horrible unentertaining football from a boring negative manager who has long gone past his sell by date. The club is no better now than under Milne still bending over for the Cheeks and still we have to watch Horrific football every week. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Usual suspects on here and Twitter getting their knickers in a twist.

The fans crying about Wright signing for the huns is the real embarrassment.

I think folk are more sick that a local loon, one of our better players, supposed Dons fan, is just so happy to jump ship to them. Our manager is also happy to keep playing him through this as well. 

As I mentioned before, I don't see where this ends well for us. We're skint, and a replacement surely wouldn't be that likely this window. Can you imagine if we get offered hun rats like Jones for the rest of the season? It would make fans sick. 

Ultimately, the Scott Wright deal is broader symbol of them being back, just nabbing the rest of the leagues better players to be fodder for their bench. 

I think that's what's making folk frustrated and sick. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think folk are more sick that a local loon, one of our better players, supposed Dons fan, is just so happy to jump ship to them. Our manager is also happy to keep playing him through this as well. 

As I mentioned before, I don't see where this ends well for us. We're skint, and a replacement surely wouldn't be that likely this window. Can you imagine if we get offered hun rats like Jones for the rest of the season? It would make fans sick. 

Ultimately, the Scott Wright deal is broader symbol of them being back, just nabbing the rest of the leagues better players to be fodder for their bench. 

Dons forcing this through not the huns.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Any so called Dons fan who is ok with a Dons player signing for the filth is a complete tool, or on the wind up. 
Up to individuals to decide. 

• Upvote 2

It's fine to be mad about it but absolute LOL at those saying 'we cant let this happen'. So should we offer Wright £5k or £6k per week.

A player who in 8 years has played about 3 ninety minutes

A player who in 8 years has scored 6 goals.

A player who in 8 years has played about 50 games.

£2.5k per week final offer and NO i dont give a fuck if Ojo is on 3k and Del is on 71k

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

It's fine to be mad about it but absolute LOL at those saying 'we cant let this happen'. So should we offer Wright £5k or £6k per week.

A player who in 8 years has played about 3 ninety minutes

A player who in 8 years has scored 6 goals.

A player who in 8 years has played about 50 games.

£2.5k per week final offer and NO i dont give a fuck if Ojo is on 3k and Del is on 71k

From what Slippy is saying the pre-contract is very nearly agreed. Ideally sevco would like him onboard immediately, he does mention that a loan coming our way might be a possibility but interestingly he does also say that the McCrorie deal could be up for re-negotiation too if that would help get it over the line

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

"Dealing with"?

What are you talking about?

He is a player we are going to lose under contract unless we "deal" with them, so ssh

Cheers Millermong for the Usual Bullshit response that nobody wants to hear, we will be asking for either Money or a shit  loan player like Jones or Stewart so that constitutes dealing with them for clarity

If he goes he goes. As much as I won’t be happy about it not sure he will be overly missed that we couldn’t get someone in but I don’t want any off the guys that are talked about in the press coming here till the end of the season. 

All this talk of how dare he sign for them, I think anyone on here would if they were offered 3 or 4 times there wages. No one would turn that down 

9 minutes ago, thurso said:

If he goes he goes. As much as I won’t be happy about it not sure he will be overly missed that we couldn’t get someone in but I don’t want any off the guys that are talked about in the press coming here till the end of the season. 

All this talk of how dare he sign for them, I think anyone on here would if they were offered 3 or 4 times there wages. No one would turn that down 

With both McInnes and Slippy going public about this move, just a matter of time now, today probably.

Regarding the player going to Sevco, it depends on how desperate he is to play for them and what value he puts on his family’s wellbeing. Norwich or Oxford will have matched or bettered what Sevco are offering him, so that tells you what you need to know.

Pretty sure they offered Shinnie a deal too but he had a bit more class about himself.