Scott Wright

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

With both McInnes and Slippy going public about this move, just a matter of time now, today probably.

Regarding the player going to Sevco, it depends on how desperate he is to play for them and what value he puts on his family’s wellbeing. Norwich or Oxford will have matched or bettered what Sevco are offering him, so that tells you what you need to know.

Pretty sure they offered Shinnie a deal too but he had a bit more class about himself.

Are Norwich actually in for him , Iv only heard that on here and I’m not sure Oxford would be able to, he might not even want to drop down to that level of football.

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

With both McInnes and Slippy going public about this move, just a matter of time now, today probably.

Regarding the player going to Sevco, it depends on how desperate he is to play for them and what value he puts on his family’s wellbeing. Norwich or Oxford will have matched or bettered what Sevco are offering him, so that tells you what you need to know.

Pretty sure they offered Shinnie a deal too but he had a bit more class about himself.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion. Oxford have the salary cap which averages out at £1700/wk per player. Now they aren't strictly limited to this figure.....it's an average for their squad but to go above it means they have to have a player/players on lower than it to balance things out. I really don't think they'll go to the £5-6k per week that sevco will be offering.

Norwich of course could easily match/better any sevco offer but I've yet to see any evidence of them being remotely interested. It's looking likely that they'll go straight back up to the EPL......and with the best will in the world, Wright is not an EPL standard player. Tbh I'm not sure he's even Championship level....he has the raw skill for sure but I just don't think he has the all-round game that they'd be looking for.

Fleetwood and Oxford were the level of club I thought might be interested. For sevco to be interested is a massive bonus for him contract wise. But not really career wise. 

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Rap up 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The only “embarrassment” is you trying to tell folk what they can & can’t say on an Internet forum.

:laughing:

Just now, Millertime said:

They were on the verge of appointing mcinnes too

Ps, that's us done. You aren't worth my time

Scrote

If only you were a “man” of your word.

Yet you reply continuously to my posts ?

Isn't it about time you tried to lecture everyone on how asymptomatic people can’t pass on COVID-19?

oh wait, you have ?

Glad you won’t be replying.... ?

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

For sevco to be interested is a massive bonus for him contract wise. But not really career wise. 

Or Health and safety wise, on the occasions that he comes back to Aberdeen to see his family

Unless he's a total numpty, he'll have factored that in and still thought, "It's worth it."

Point I'm making is, it's only mid Jan, he's got another 6 months to do what Shinnie did and asses all options, but he's jumped at the Sevco offer at the very first opportunity, which makes him a CUNT

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Or Health and safety wise, on the occasions that he comes back to Aberdeen to see his family

Unless he's a total numpty, he'll have factored that in and still thought, "It's worth it."

Point I'm making is, it's only mid Jan, he's got another 6 months to do what Shinnie did and asses all options, but he's jumped at the Sevco offer at the very first opportunity, which makes him a CUNT

Apparently, according to one fucking arsehole on here, you’re not allowed to express those feelings. 

Guest milne_afc
12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

His weird stalking of my posts

Weird thing for a replybot to post.

How many is it for the day, 100+?

?

10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

If this goes through, you'd have to think he'd be aware of the consequences if not already, certainly after it goes through - like clear instructions from the huns.

I'm still nae quite sure how ratcunt thought 'aye, nae bother gan for a few jars in soul' or was not advised against it. 

Cyber pint to the boy that rattled ratcunt's jaw, like  :applause:

16 minutes ago, Kelvin said:

haha true!

would be nice though!

I mean it's not as if we have a mega rich shareholder, who could turn round and offer, just for argument's sake.....to match sevco's offer out his own pocket (to ensure the club doesn't suffer budget wise) on the strict proviso that Wright were to sign the contract immediately and he then went on Red tv to state that he is an Aberdeen supporter and that he's always detested any clubs that do or have played out of Ibrox

Anyone know of such a shareholder???

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think folk are more sick that a local loon, one of our better players, supposed Dons fan, is just so happy to jump ship to them. Our manager is also happy to keep playing him through this as well. 

As I mentioned before, I don't see where this ends well for us. We're skint, and a replacement surely wouldn't be that likely this window. Can you imagine if we get offered hun rats like Jones for the rest of the season? It would make fans sick. 

Ultimately, the Scott Wright deal is broader symbol of them being back, just nabbing the rest of the leagues better players to be fodder for their bench. 

I think that's what's making folk frustrated and sick. 

People suddenly are pretending Wright is brilliant because he’s signing for Rangers.

I saw someone on Twitter saying he’s a better player for us than Pawlett was. Sums up the current ‘Twitter Aberdeen fan’ thought process. Scott Wright would be fucking miles off Pawlett, fucking Cammy Smith done more for the club than Wright.

Supposed fan or not, who cares, he will be a hun bastard and one who done fuck all for the club. No sleep lost with him leaving, amazing some are so worked up about it.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I mean it's not as if we have a mega rich shareholder, who could turn round and offer, just for argument's sake.....to match sevco's offer out his own pocket (to ensure the club doesn't suffer budget wise) on the strict proviso that Wright were to sign the contract immediately and he then went on Red tv to state that he is an Aberdeen supporter and that he's always detested any clubs that do or have played out of Ibrox

Anyone know of such a shareholder???

Why the fuck would we pay an injury prone little prick who's played little over 50 games in 7 years 5-6k a week just to match the huns offer and get him to stay? Mental suggestion. Goodbye Scott, hope you don't break your leg in your first training session...

5 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

People suddenly are pretending Wright is brilliant because he’s signing for Rangers.

I saw someone on Twitter saying he’s a better player for us than Pawlett was. Sums up the current ‘Twitter Aberdeen fan’ thought process. Scott Wright would be fucking miles off Pawlett, fucking Cammy Smith done more for the club than Wright.

Supposed fan or not, who cares, he will be a hun bastard and one who done fuck all for the club. No sleep lost with him leaving, amazing some are so worked up about it.

It wouldn't anger you to see us swap him for Greg Stewart or the likes?

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It wouldn't anger you to see us swap him for Greg Stewart or the likes?

That’s the part that is shite. 

For what it’s worth Greg Stewart has done more for the club than Scott Wright but nah I wouldn’t particularly be happy.

However if we’ve got to the stage that fans are losing the plot over Scott fucking Wright leaving then the fan base have completely lost the plot.

Just now, Durrant Dived said:

Nothing to do with Scott Wright leaving, it would anger most people to sign any hun. Money or fuck off.

I disagree. 

It depends on the type of character. Ross McRorie, for example, is a young boy, hungry to play games. He was happy to leave them in pursuit of bettering his career, it didn't matter that they were his boyhood club. Scott Wrights reason for leaving is probably purely financial, most agree he won't play and will probably just be chucked in the scrapheap of guys like Jones, Stewart, Hastie, Docherty etc. All these players thought a move to Rangers would be the best thing they ever did and find themselves out on loan to fodder English sides, or rotting away on the bench/reserves. 

It's a great move for Scott Wrights agent. That much is certain.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I disagree. 

It depends on the type of character. Ross McRorie, for example, is a young boy, hungry to play games. He was happy to leave them in pursuit of bettering his career, it didn't matter that they were his boyhood club. Scott Wrights reason for leaving is probably purely financial, most agree he won't play and will probably just be chucked in the scrapheap of guys like Jones, Stewart, Hastie, Docherty etc. All these players thought a move to Rangers would be the best thing they ever did and find themselves out on loan to fodder English sides, or rotting away on the bench/reserves. 

Or he’s thinking he picks up top wages for doing next to fuck all if he just sits on the bench, and he gets a league winners medal if he plays enough times.

He also has more chance of a move to a better club in England as an “Old Firm” player as we all know they hype them up to fuck.

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

That’s the part that is shite. 

For what it’s worth Greg Stewart has done more for the club than Scott Wright but nah I wouldn’t particularly be happy.

However if we’ve got to the stage that fans are losing the plot over Scott fucking Wright leaving then the fan base have completely lost the plot.

I run the risk of repeating myself, but that hasn't stopped me before. 

I think the reason some fans might be so annoyed by this, is we're all sitting at home on the weekends, during a pandemic, watching AFC play absolutely horrible football. The club fans hate the most, the Huns, are absolutely coasting the league. Thats fine, they have the best side, we just have to sit and take it. However, when you chuck in the fact one of our few bright sparks, Scott Wright is looking to leave to the Huns, it adds in frustration on a few levels:

1.) Its likely we'll end up with some uber hun reject like Jones, or Stewart.

2.) If he doesn't go this month we'll probably end up having to watch a Rangers bound player for the rest of the season. 

3.) Should this player actually leave this month, it takes a considerable amount of pace out the side, which doesn't suggest we're going to get any better to watch. 

4.) Wright is an Aberdonian and self proclaimed Aberdeen fan, its only natural Aberdonians who support their local would be disgusted by his actions. 

So, I don't think its "oh no not Scott Wright" I think its more where we find ourselves as a team/club at this moment in time, and this transfer will only add to the frustration and apathy many are feeling just now.

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I disagree. 

Ok McCrorie and perhaps other young hungry players are an exception to what i said. I actually meant money would be better than the pish that has been rumoured to have been offered; Stewart and Jones can get to fuck.