Scott Wright

In the past we have lost too many players towards the end of their contracts but I don’t think we can blame the club on this one if Wright goes, this season is the only time he’s looked good enough to be a starting player and he’s not a young boy anymore.

Disappointed if he goes, especially to the Huns, but it doesn’t make my blood boil the way it did with Jack, or if Shinnie or McLean had gone there. All of them had contributed a lot more to us and I personally don’t think Wright has the mentality to make it with the Huns. 

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Imagine looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing a hun staring right back at you. You've got that for the rest of your life.

No amount of money is worth that. 

Exactly Hanz. 

Rather die starving and cold and old, than ever be a rancid hun mink.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, but you would then just ask your parents for money

Probably. 

Don't think you know me well enough, though. Lets go for a pint next time I'm in Glasgow.

12 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

In the past we have lost too many players towards the end of their contracts but I don’t think we can blame the club on this one if Wright goes, this season is the only time he’s looked good enough to be a starting player and he’s not a young boy anymore.

Disappointed if he goes, especially to the Huns, but it doesn’t make my blood boil the way it did with Jack, or if Shinnie or McLean had gone there. All of them had contributed a lot more to us and I personally don’t think Wright has the mentality to make it with the Huns. 

+1

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Am I?

He literally said before,  thats what he does 

So 1) he is the pathetic one and b) as are you for diving in without any facts 

When did I say that before? 

Twisting an admission I made for transparency and using it against me incorrectly. You're thick as all fuck. 

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Your meet up in Glasgow cancelled now?

He never agreed. 

I'd easily meet just about anyone here for a pint. Have a conversation, rather than just slagging each other off on the internet. 

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Would our pints be safe if we went for a piss? 

Considering the habits of many posters on here, I'd be amazed if folk were worried about things ending up in their pints. 

But no, I'd date rape the lot of you. 

There is a reason why most people get put on gardening leave when they hand their resignation into a company, they stop giving a shit.

Although not singularly to blame for today's fuckfest, Wright should not have been in the squad.

Get him to fuck and today was a typical performance we are used to seeing from him - basically hiding and being ineffective.