Scott Wright

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Would that not fuck us though? Nae sure how it works but would it not be a pre contract subject to medical and if he got a Durrant we would be stuck with a player who clearly wants to play for the Huns?

We wouldn’t be stuck beyond the end of his contract which I presume is the end of June

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Would that not fuck us though? Nae sure how it works but would it not be a pre contract subject to medical and if he got a Durrant we would be stuck with a player who clearly wants to play for the Huns?

Would make no difference to us.

It would only affect the Huns and Wright himself.

15 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

If no deal I would have Wright on the bench and take him on with 2 mins to go go every game.

Also that Hun Jamie the first impression I got was he is worse than one of your weegies mutants.I reckon he is local and probabably from Br of Don which makes him a total glory hunting scumbag.Lowest of the low in the life cycle.

You'd be better leaving him out altogether. 

Taking him on means he gets appearance fees and (occasional) win bonuses 

Oops 1903 got there first 

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Would it? Getting game time means he would pick up appearance and win bonuses to the detriment of someone else in the squad

Ok my main point is do not treat him as normal .

This is a point of principle now .

He is no longer a don and treat him as an outcast.

If he was going anywhere else I would'nt have been too worried if he played.

Wright has made his bed and must now lie in it.

42 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

If the huns agree no fee for McRorie then wright can go. If no he stays here till end of season. Can only then hope he has a career ending injury between now and May. 

Why would the huns wave 350k to get a player theyll get for nothing? The league is already in the bag. He'll probably go for about 80k in a few days... or theyll leave him here just for a laugh to wind us up

Think I said it before - he's just another Pawlett. A couple good months and reckons he's better than he actually is.

He'll top up his bank balance for a few years then he'll be back at some mid-lower league SPFL level club for the rest of his days.

He should be sold immediately for agreeing to move to them, but I'm not sure I can handle watching us for the rest of the season without him and Hedges in the squad. 

6 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Why would the huns wave 350k to get a player theyll get for nothing? The league is already in the bag. He'll probably go for about 80k in a few days... or theyll leave him here just for a laugh to wind us up

They have to pay us training compensation regardless, I think. 

There's a way to leave, and this isn't it, however, I wouldn't be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Not sure if there's any side agreement between AFC and the hun or not, but I'd be playing my best side from now till the end of the season towards finishing third (or even second) and doing as well in the Scottish Cup as possible (if those games can get played before Wright's contract expires).

If we're paying him, then let's get something for that.

Hedges seems to play better with Wright, so no point in having this effect more players than necessary. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

They have to pay us training compensation regardless, I think. 

We have had this debated last week. And the proof was posted in the thread

No development fee is due if he joins them after the end of the season in which a player turns 23. So if he joined now.....kerching, full fee due. Bizarrely they seem to want this. 

If we keep him till his contract expires.....no fee due

34 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

If no deal I would have Wright on the bench and take him on with 2 mins to go go every game.

Also that Hun Jamie the first impression I got was he is worse than one of your weegies mutants.I reckon he is local and probabably from Br of Don which makes him a total glory hunting scumbag.Lowest of the low in the life cycle.

So he can collect appearance money?  Fuck that the cunt should be left to rot for 5 months

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

We have had this debated last week. And the proof was posted in the thread

No development fee is due if he joins them after the end of the season in which a player turns 23. So if he joined now.....kerching, full fee due. Bizarrely they seem to want this. 

If we keep him till his contract expires.....no fee due

Fair doos. Thanks for the correction. 

8 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

There's a way to leave, and this isn't it, however, I wouldn't be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Not sure if there's any side agreement between AFC and the hun or not, but I'd be playing my best side from now till the end of the season towards finishing third (or even second) and doing as well in the Scottish Cup as possible (if those games can get played before Wright's contract expires).

If we're paying him, then let's get something for that.

Hedges seems to play better with Wright, so no point in having this effect more players than necessary. 

This is the only downside to Wright leaving for me. 

He appears to have helped bring the best out of Hedges. 

8 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

At least he didnt tell McInnes he wasn't goiing to Rangers, then decided to go to Rangers like a certain spinless, serpentlike ex player of ours who went to the Huns

He just didn't respond, then Gerrard phoned and said he was interested. 

Both of them showing contempt for the club. I hope their careers end at the hands of an Aberdonian dons fan. 

Dean Campbell, make yourself useful. 

9 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

At least he didnt tell McInnes he wasn't goiing to Rangers, then decided to go to Rangers like a certain spinless, serpentlike ex player of ours who went to the Huns

Aye according to Mcinnes who has plenty previous of lying to the fans.

3 despicable hun bastards - Jack, McInnes and the fairy