Scott Wright

5 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

And a football coach like Martindale will be the first to tell his defenders to check if his hearts really in it.

Hate to use the line but, once again, who do you put in instead (assuming neither McGinn or McLennan have 90 minutes in them).

You play your strongest team and at the minute, that includes SW.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given that his new wages will be SEVEN times (slightly more I heard) what AFC were paying him and more than FIVE times what he was offered by AFC in a new contract, can you explain your extraordinary words and sentiments towards a young man with a short career accepting an offer that surely can't be refused? 

I'll explain it.  No dons fan with the slightest hint of integrity would sign for the hun cunts.

4 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Play Kennedy and Hayes further forward, Hedges in the middle, Cosgrove up top with Ferguson making the late runs and McCrorie sitting in front of a back four. 

CC: Derek McInnes

McCrorie is injured and likely to be so for a few weeks yet. Thankfully McGeouch seems to finally be on the mend

Nobody hates that club more than I do. The sectarian shite in Glasgow and wos is Scotland's shame. But are the posters on here not guilty of the same twisted sickness?

It's fucking embarrassing how a young footballer is getting slaughtered here.

He was totally mismanaged by a shit charlatan midget hun cunt and yet McInnes doesn't get mentioned and Wright is the antichrist for taking a wage increase more than five times better?

Perhaps Aberdeen "fans" need to identify the real problems here and it ain't Scott Wright. 

I dont feel that bothered about it... maybe I've lost a bit of interest in this fake season. But Scott Wright needs abuse. It would be boring if an Aberdonian could leave Aberdeen and sign for Rangers without getting a ton of abuse. I dont want to see a Dons support where that is accepted and folk congratulate him on a pay rise.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Mcrorie

Exactly. McCrorie left Sevco because he felt that getting game time would be the best thing for his career.

Wright doing the opposite smacks of him settling for a higher wage now when he's only 23.

His career peak could be the Sevco bench.

3 hours ago, The Boofon said:

With zero commitment on the park in any sort of challenge.

He's unlikely to go for any 70/30 tackles now never mind a 50/50

Correct. We'd never be able to confirm him "still being 100% committed" from his tackling history.

3 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

If Scott Wright continues to play well, good...keep him in the side.

If Wrights mind starts to wander and he's just going through the motions, get him to fuck.

Simple as that really.  

We need to do what is best for Aberdeen

p.s. and hopefully he destroys his knee in the final game of the season in his first game for Sevco and is out for a year. 

Agreed. The proof will be in the pudding.

Start him in our midweek game v St. Johnstone tonight, and if he doesn't play out of his skin then he should be benched.

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

He's not a patch on Hedges, doubt he will get near their first team. It's a strange one. They're maybe downsizing for cheaper options when the league is won. Got huge debts to try and clear. I suspect King walked away while it all still looked rosy in the garden.

King only returned to try and recover the 20M he'd lost the first time around.

Nobody hates that club more than I do. The sectarian shite in Glasgow and wos is Scotland's shame. But are the posters on here not guilty of the same twisted sickness?

He was totally mismanaged by a shit charlatan midget hun cunt and yet McInnes doesn't get mentioned and Wright is the antichrist for taking a wage increase more than five times better?

Perhaps Aberdeen "fans" need to identify the real problems here and it ain't Scott Wright. 

Rocket Scientist. 

A hun lover. Not surprised.

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

How was he miss managed by mccinnes I’d say he’s been injured and on loan to dundee for more than half his time with us since his debut 

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

@Don FonteWhat's wrong with you son? All the help I've given you to help raise your profile, and in return I'm treated to this absolute bollocks ^

We're still bff's forever - but don't fucking push it you wee cunt, else you'll be learning ju jitsu the hard fucking way

Prick

Just passing on info I received from a source.

Did your account get hacked?

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

4 starts in his first 4 years at AFC. Dropped after a GREAT performance. McInnes has never rated him and his team selections and contract offer is concrete proof.

If mccinnes didn’t rate him I’m not sure he would still be at the club at 23 especially with his injury record. it’s not as if it’s his first professional contract that’s running out like some of the young ones that have left, he has signed contract extensions 

31 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

But at a derisory less than a grand a week, he was always likely to be looking elsewhere.

Gerrard has seen potential where McInnes, and most of the fans on here, it appears, have not.

I think you miss understood what I was meaning. Did he not extend his contract about 2018. If mcinnes didn’t rate him he would never have been offered that contract. 

Mccinnes saw potential in him that’s why he was offered a contract extension when he was 19. He’s only just fulfilling that potential as he’s been injured a lot. 

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I accept that point. But at 21 coming on 22, he wasn't getting enough starts was my point. So arguing about what constitutes "seeing his potential" is one thing, whether he was mismanaged and susceptible to being lost is another.

As a post above said earlier today, the way bigger issue is how AFC is being managed and some of us have said for years that it's not fucking good enough. Whilst you and I are at opposite ends of the McInnes spectrum, I'm amazed that there's still any of you left given the years, approaching a decade of experience we have all had in front of us. 

When he was 21 coming 22 he got injured for a year so of course he wasn’t going to start.

I’m not at a different end of the mccinnes spectrum than you are at one end where everything turns into mccinnes should be sacked I’m in the middle where as some others are it doesn’t matter what he should stay but that’s a different topic