Where Are They Now - Non Don Edition

The boy recording is a cunt. A real mate would have tried to diffuse the meltdown and help him out, not record him fucking doing it and then put it online.

He doesn’t look to be bothered the boys filming him...it’s just a bit of drunken “rockstar behaviour”...surely you’ve smashed shit up before when out of it...I know I have.

Usain bolt still looking for a club... currently on trial with Central Coast Mariners over in Australia there... 

Good speed, athletic, not very good control. 

Should sign him up for the rest of the season... at least we'd have a reason to lump the ball forward if we've him chasing it down. 

See how Kirk 'The Egg' Broadfoot handles his pace. 

I'm only half kidding. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc

Seem to recall him scoring a cracking goal for us... against the Huns, wasn't it?

First game against them in front of the new beach end stand. Jess in his sparkling pomp, Drunken Duncan playing for them with the threat of jail hanging over him, Charlie Miller's debut, Shearer aboot ripping the net out with a first half goal then a perfectly fine goal disallowed in the second half because 3-0 wouldn't be fair.

And the first airing of the Richard Gough songs.

Wonderful day.

• 3 months later...

Tokely just looks like a Neanderthal... I'd go so far as to say the fucker's part Troll.  

Would I fuck say that to his face. 

Absolute definition of a player who is there purely to flatten opponents in lieu of any sort of pace or skill. 

Utter mutant. 

04119057.jpg

• 2 months later...

Jack Ross

Promotion slipping thru their fingers

Fuck them - still bitter about them nipping in and getting McGeouch ahead of us

McGeouch was probably just stringing McInnes along and had no intention of signing (see Jack, Shinnie) but I'm not letting that get in the way

• 1 month later...

Can remember a few posters on here being awfully sure Jack ross would do the business at Sunderland. @@Millertime for one

that'll be him sacked by halloween now if not the next week or two

I was one of the one against us going for him.

Potentially will make a very decent manager one day, but Sunderland was far too big a club for someone as inexperienced as him to be managing. And likewise I think Aberdeen would have been too early for him.

Kilmarnock would be a good move though if Sunderland punt him. Have stuck a fiver on it.

Delighted that Sunderland have stayed down

Had they gone up, they would have brought in a load of new talent to bolster their survival prospects in the Championship and tried to offload the deadwood. Hopefully now their budget is cut and have to go with pretty much what they've got. And lessens the risk of McInnes taking that absolute dud McGeouch on loan. Couldn't get in to a shite side all season yet there's still some roasters on this site advocating we get him onboard