The Mckenna Dilemma

1 minute ago, redstrummer said:

Hopefully the add ons is not linked to them getting promotion and more appearances made , say 50 games played 

The promotion is very unlikely to happen this year.

The manager isn’t liked & apparently the fans think the team is shite.

McKenna going to a club where the manager changes more than the weather might not work out. 
Fuck knows how many managers the owners have punted in the last few years.

Think they’re on their 4th manager in 2 years. 

24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The promotion is very unlikely to happen this year.

The manager isn’t liked & apparently the fans think the team is shite.

McKenna going to a club where the manager changes more than the weather might not work out. 
Fuck knows how many managers the owners have punted in the last few years.

Think they’re on their 4th manager in 2 years. 

I think the manager changing works fine.

McKenna moves on again in the next 12-24 months for £6M-£12M depending on how good he looks.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Fuck me, didn’t know that about Worrall.  He was truly truly shite, like a Dumbarton player that had taken a wrong turn on the M8.

(worrall was the supposed centre half, not the wife beating left back yes?)

Christ its when you think of these guys like Worrall and Sol Bamba etc that you start to think we really will have a chance to pocketing a few million in a few years. McKenna isn't world class but he certainly has the attributes to move for big money down there. 

3 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Christ its when you think of these guys like Worrall and Sol Bamba etc that you start to think we really will have a chance to pocketing a few million in a few years. McKenna isn't world class but he certainly has the attributes to move for big money down there. 

100% I don't even think he needs to improve to go for a chunky £8M-£12M he just needs to be at the current level and keep collecting 5-10 scotland caps per season.

If he does improve it's easy to see £15M going by the values that get banded about down south

Just now, Tord31 said:

100% I don't even think he needs to improve to go for a chunky £8M-£12M he just needs to be at the current level and keep collecting 5-10 scotland caps per season.

If he does improve it's easy to see £15M going by the values that get banded about down south

and that doesn't even need to be to a Premier League team. You see the fees paid for Ross McCormack who's never played in the EPL and only had about 10 Scotland caps...

He'll probably turn out world class then leave on a bosman though. Knowing our luck.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Think a lot of the forum didn't survive the update 

Post counts are reduced 

Just anything from January onwards. 

RE: MT, he requested his post history wiped. We don't usually do that unless for very good reasons. Can't mind why MT did, but must have been compelling. 

2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Fuck me, didn’t know that about Worrall.  He was truly truly shite, like a Dumbarton player that had taken a wrong turn on the M8.

(worrall was the supposed centre half, not the wife beating left back yes?)

From what I remember he was a young left sided centre back that struggled to get a regular game at sevco. HITC (I know...) reported a few days ago that Burnley are interested in him, Forest want £12million (fuck me sideways) but Burnley are only wanting to pay £6millon up front with added bonuses which could make it £12millon if all are achieved.

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

From what I remember he was a young left sided centre back that struggled to get a regular game at sevco. HITC (I know...) reported a few days ago that Burnley are interested in him, Forest want £12million (fuck me sideways) but Burnley are only wanting to pay £6millon up front with added bonuses which could make it £12millon if all are achieved.

If the other £6m is dependant on them being able to wash all the Hun off him I don’t think they will get the full price