The Mckenna Dilemma

Guest the shepherd
12 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Very strange this hasn’t been officially confirmed yet? McKenna has had plenty issues with hamstring injuries in his time.....

I have been thinking exactly the same min. The more time passes by, the more I can see the move not happening. 

Guest the shepherd
Just now, starryfish said:

Unless another team has put in a bid at the eleventh hour and there’s now a bidding war happening?

Yip, there's definite logic to that, going by what happened previously in relation to bids received for Scott McKenna. Hopefully it'll be cut and dried one way or another by the end of the week. 

24 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Would be grand if he went to forest and they got relegated at the end of the season despite Mckenna's heroic performances.  Then he gets sold again for 12 million. 

Or they got promoted and we got extra 2-3m in bonuses before being sold for over 20m and us receiving 5m+ in a sell on clause.

Was reading that he has signed a 5 year deal so plenty time to rack up appearances to activate add ons.

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

Or they got promoted and we got extra 2-3m in bonuses before being sold for over 20m and us receiving 5m+ in a sell on clause.

Was reading that he has signed a 5 year deal so plenty time to rack up appearances to activate add ons.

True, I'd be surprised if forest get promoted any time soon though.